• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 3rd June 2013. Picking up my Druddigon, Fern, w/Cut. Dropping off my Slugma, Margaux, to learn this TM Attract x
  2. G

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my Druddigon (Fern) to learn HM Cut x
  3. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 20th May 2013. Picking up my Snubbull (Thistle) w/HM Strength, tah x
  4. G

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Snubbull (Thistle) to learn HM Strength x
  5. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 6th May 2013. Sorry, I forgot they dropped Rock Smash from HM to TM status ^^; Picking up Luvdisc with HM Whirlpool, and dropping off Thistle, my Snubbull, to learn this TM Attract I got her.
  6. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 29th April 2013. Picking up Cora the Luvdisc w/HM Dive & Bramble the Turtwig w/HM Rock Smash. Dropping Cora off again to learn HM Whirlpool, along with Gage, my Roggenrola, to learn HM Rock Smash x
  7. G

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my brand new Luvdisc, Cora, to learn HM Dive. Also dropping off my Turtwig, Bramble, to learn HM Rock Smash
  8. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 15th April 2013. Picking up Bramble (Turtwig) w/HM Cut, and Thistle (Snubbull) with HM Rock Smash, thank you muchly! x
  9. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 8th April 2013. Picking up Bramble (Turtwig) with Strength and dropping him off again, this time to learn HM Cut. Also dropping off my Snubbull, Thistle, to learn HM Rock Smash.
  10. G

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 1st April 2013. Picking up Bramble (Turtwig) & dropping him back off again, this time to learn the HM Strength.
  11. G

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Bramble (Turtwig) to learn HM Rock Climb.