• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sneasel with the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength and Whirlpool. Thanks.
  2. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Carracosta with the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Dive. Thanks.
  3. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Golett with the HMs Rock Smash and Strength, thanks. Dropping off my Sneasel to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength and Whirlpool.
  4. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Golett to learn the HMs Rock Smash and Strength, thanks.
  5. E

Training Center Records

Confirming the above, that my Munchlax learned the CM Blow-Back and Monferno learned the CM Fire Shield, thanks!
  6. E

Training Center Records

So, it seems like I've made a mistake before... Asking for Confirmation... - Munchlax learning the CM Blow-Back by way of The Never Ending Birthday Candle - Monferno learning the CM Fire Shield by way of the Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango Also, dropping off my Carracosta to learn the...
  7. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Pancham with the HMs Cut, Rock Smash, Strength and Surf. Thanks.
  8. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Pancham to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf and Strength, thanks.
  9. E

Training Center Records

I could be wrong but shouldn't the pick up date be 4th July? Picking up my Pumpkaboo with the HM Rock Smash, thanks.
  10. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Pumpkaboo to learn the HM Rock Smash, thanks.
  11. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sableye with the new Technical Move Dazzling Gleam, thanks.
  12. E

Training Center Records

Teaching my Sableye the TM Dazzling Gleam, thanks.
  13. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Shadow Jolteon with the HMs Rock Smash and Strength, thanks.
  14. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Shadow Jolteon to learn the HMs Rock Smash and Strength. Thanks.
  15. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Lv.47 Monferno to learn the AM Fire Pledge. Here's the payment, 1 Heart Scale. Thanks.
  16. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Shiny Rufflet with the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Fly and Strength! Thanks. *Stark begins flying around showing off his new moves* Okay, okay, we'll go adventure soon. Promise ^^.
  17. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Oshawott with the HMs Cut, Surf, Waterfall and Dive; and my Gastly with the CM Firestream, thanks. Dropping off my Shiny Rufflet to learn the HMS Rock Smash, Cut, Fly and Strength thanks.
  18. E

Training Center Records

Whoops, my apologies. Picking up my Houndour with the HM Rock Smash, thanks. Confirming my Gastly learned the CM Firestream from drinking the Cranberry Vodka
  19. E

Training Center Records

Picking up my Helioptile with the HMs Cut and Surf, thanks. Dropping off my Houndour to learn the HM Rock Smash. Edit: Also confirming that my Oshawott learned the TM Ice Beam through the use of the Cranberry Bonbon
  20. E

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Oshawott to learn the HM's Cut, Surf, Waterfall and Dive, along with my Helioptile to learn the HM's Cut and Surf. Thanks.