• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 15th April 2013. Picking up Aron with HM Strength and Girafarig with HM Strength. Thanks.
  2. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 8th April 2013. Picking up Cacnea with HM Cut and Numel with HM Strength. Dropping off Aron to learn HM Strength and Girafarig to learn HM Strength. Thanks.
  3. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Numel to learn HM Strength and Cacnea to learn HM Cut. Also using the following items on my female Duskull to teach the appropriate CM's. Magical Black Rose to teach Fatal Attraction Never Ending Candle to teach Blow Back Very Hot Cross Bun to teach Crossfire...
  4. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre I figured as much... and odd, I just checked the TMs... oh well. Just teaching Duskull TM Drain Punch.
  5. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Teaching my Duskull TM Rest, TM Theif, and TM Drain Punch. Also using this Chocolate Milkshake to teach my Duskull Egg Move Skill Swap. And this Cranberry Memory Berry to teach my female Pichu Egg Moves Present, Reversal, Thunderpunch, and Volt Tackle. Provided they aren't...
  6. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Teaching TM Dynamic Punch to Duskull, thanks.
  7. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Teaching TM Trick Room to Duskull.
  8. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Teaching Duskull TM Dark Void and TM Seed Flare, thanks.
  9. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Teaching Duskull TM Water Pulse and TM Nightmare, thanks.
  10. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Teaching TMs: To level 22 Duskull: TM Energy Ball TM Fling TM Zap Cannon TM Thunderbolt TM Flamethrower TM Shadow Ball TM Thunder Wave TM Dark Pulse TM Dragon Pulse TM Psywave TM Flash with this Red Nosed Stantler Plushie TM Blizzard with this Delibird Plushie TM Shadow Claw with...
  11. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Picking up Mudkip with Rock Smash and Shuckle with Rock Smash. Teaching Duskull TMs Icy Wind, Light Screen, and Ice Beam, thanks.
  12. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Picking up Mudkip with Strength and Shuckle with Strength. Dropping Shuckle back off to learn HM Rock Smash and Mudkip to learn HM Rock Smash.
  13. Sneasel12

Training Center Records

Dropping off level 10 Shuckle to learn HM Strength and level 1 Mudkip to learn HM Strength, thanks.