• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. F

When did you stop watching the anime?

I stopped watching it in August. I really only watched it because I waiting for Misty or Brock to make a cameo and because of Wishfulshipping but I'm not as interested in pokemon's shippings as I used to.
  2. F

This user above died of.....

^ Died from Venusaur invasion.
  3. F

So, uh..

Welcome back~ :D Yui-nyan Angel Beats 4ever! That anime is so good! <3
  4. F

The Zelda Shipping World!!!

Zelink forever :)
  5. F

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

Triple Baka by Hastune Miku, Teto Kasane, and Akita Neru
  6. F

Random Videos

I love this one :) http://youtu.be/T0-2lzA7_Cg
  7. F

Why do Cilan's Pokemon always learn new moves off screen?

It's Miyano logic How does Ling Yao eat all of that food without gaining weight? How does Tamaki create the corner of woe? Miyano logic! (If you're wondering Miyano Mamoru is Dento [Cilan]'s Japanese voice actor and Tamaki and Ling are played by him as well) Always relied on Miyano logic!
  8. F

Comedy/Sense of humor

I love Strange Anime gags, There such a huge 'WTF' sometimes...
  9. F

What are/were your obsessions?

Currently obsessions 1. Anime 2. Writing 3. Vocaloid 4. The Big Bang Theory
  10. F

Do you have a catchphrase?

"If I told you I would have to kill you"
  11. F

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic... *Get's shot*
  12. F

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Clannad the Movie
  13. F

Anime Anime you want remakes

What about a extended Angel Beats? Like where it tells all of the SSS's stories and how they died. Because you never found out Kanade's story or how Yuri died.
  14. F

What are Pokeballs made of?

There made out of Poke Balls. Poke Ball + Poke Ball = Poke Ball :XD: To be honest I don't know what they are made of but people here have some great theories :) Maybe there made out of just anime logic. Anything. Can. Happen. In. Anime.
  15. F

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

No. I mean seriously who would name their kid after a pokemon? I mean naming your child from a video game character is showing that your not taking anything seriously with raising a child. I mean it depends.... If your naming your child after a anime character I wouldn't care but I a otaku and...
  16. F

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

10/10 http://youtu.be/zViMGGEpg_s
  17. F

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Flutter Flutter by Hastune Miku http://youtu.be/e3lnefoo6jI
  18. F

EVERYONE: Okamiden Kai

Chapter 24 The final battle As our heroes take their last step to the final battle they enter the Se’an City cave there were in before all of those bodies still there. They were walking toward they secret path there found “Kurow, this one for you.” Saurka jumped on Chibi and they ran toward to...
  19. F

Chapter 23 The final answer “So what about seeing Sayuka again?” Shinji asked “Sayuka told me to come to her place.” Saurka said “But we haven’t restore all over Nippon, yet.” Kuni said “So after we defeat Yami everything is restore.” Issun answered “That what ancient time has told us.” Shinji...
  20. F

Chapter 22 Ryoshima Coast “So what did you guys find in there?” Saurka asked “Not much just yen, no treasure or anything.” Kuni said “Well yen can be treasure.” Shinji said Saurka looked at her necklace and looked at Kuni “Kuni….” She looked back and began to walk with them and she looked down...