• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A

Long time no see!

Hello everyone! As you can plainly see by looking at my information, I am not a new member :P But I haven't been active since forever, so I guess this is a perfect opportunity to say hi to everyone. My name is Abigail and I'm from Argentina. You might remember me from my -now closed- graphics...
  2. A

golden afternoon // Aori's Photographs

Hello there everyone! I would like to show you the pictures I've been making out of everything I see. I have recently gotten an iPhone 4 (I know, I must have been the last person on Earth to get one xD). Amazed by it's surprisingly good photographing capabilities, I shot (... figuratively, of...
  3. A

What's your coffee order?

Just like the title says - what's your coffee order? Or, do you not drink coffee? In that case, tell me what you'd rather drink. My coffee order usually depends on the day - if I'm feeling kinda self-conscious about myself (haha) I go for a Skinny/Non-fat milk Latte. But if I'm craving...
  4. A

My art :x *shy shy*

I never though I'd post here... I'm actually very shy about these things... but I'll share some of my art with you. I'm not a very good artist... but I try :x I draw during classes a lot... Anyhow, enough shyness from me! XD Take a look and tell me what you think. My latest piece... I'm very...
  5. A

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Hello~ Welcome to Aori's Wonderland. My name is Abigail and I'm a graphic-making enthusiast with a bubbly personality X3 ♥ What I offer: signatures, avatars, various graphics, sprites. ♥ ~R U L E S~ ♥ Please credit for my work. It doesn't have to be big text or anything, as long as it's there...
  6. A

Hi there! :x

Hello everyone! I'm new here :3 I'm a 17-year-old teenager from Buenos Aires, Argentina. English is not my main language so please excuse me if I make any mistakes u.u I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Battle Revolution X3! But I'm doing a zillion goals at a time. I'm playing...