• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Funny Pokemon Nicknames/Jokes

Anybody got some funny Pokemon Jokes? If so, post em' here! Get a Dugtrio and Name it 3Some. Lol. What's Pikachu's favorite dance? The electric slide Knock, knock! Who's there? Raichu! Raichu who? Bless you! Do you need a tissue? How do you make a Pikablu? Make a Pikachu hold...
  2. T

Worst Legendary Pokemon!

In your opinion who is the worst? Is it one of the legendary birds? Zapdos, Articuno, or Moltres? Is it one of the Mew Duo? Mew or Mewtwo? Is it one of the legendary beasts? Suicune, Entei or Raikou? Is it one of the Tower Duo? Lugia or Ho-Oh? Is it the Time Traveling Celebi...
  3. T

Contest Charizard vs. Articuno

Both great Flying types,Great designs. And on top Theyre KANTO! (Kanto Pride) So onto the post, Who has the best design,Movepool,And stats. Also, Dont forget the great battle Ash's Charizard had with Articuno. One of the greatest anime battles I've seen, With Charizard coming out on top.
  4. T

I'm back!!!!!

Ladys and gentlemen! Nidorinos and Nidorinas! Gardevoirs and Gallades!! Yes, It's me!!! ShadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwBlitzzzz!!!! Yes, after a long break from Pokemon, I AM indeed back!! I missed this place and couldnt stay away!! I am your all in one pokemon trainer!!! Feel free to Pm/Vm...
  5. T

Contest Shaymin vs. Garbordor

Shaymin is known for cleansing the Earth, and Garborder is known for being the Trash Pokemon! What happens when these two collide?!?!?!?! Alot of stank! That's for sure! Who would win in battle if Shaymin was in it's Land Forme? Sky Forme? Who has better design? Who is your favorite?!
  6. T

Contest Electric Battle!!: Pikachu vs. Electrode vs. Manetric vs. Pachirisu vs. Emolga

Pikachu vs. Electrode vs. Manectric vs. Pachirisu vs. Emolga. Which is your favorite? Which would win in battle? Which has the best design?
  7. T

Contest Arceus vs. Genesect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

All these Pokemon have some ancient story behind them, they all were once called "The Strongest Pokemon" and they all have untold stories. So, who would win in battle? Who has the best design? Who is your favorite?
  8. T

Contest Ho-Oh & Lugia vs. Kyogre & Groudon

The Rainbow Pokemon and The Guardian of the Seas vs. The Creator of Land and The Creator of Seas. Which team look's best? Which team is the favorite? Which team would win in a battle?
  9. T

Contest Legendary Water Wars!: Lugia vs. Kyogre vs. Manaphy

Lugia, The Guaridan of The Seas vs. Kyogre, The Creator of The Seas vs. Manaphy, The Prince of The Seas! Who look's better? Who is the favorite? Who would win in a battle?
  10. T

Contest Battle of the Bugs!! (Updated with more options)

Battle of the Bugs!! Beedrill vs. Butterfree vs. Herracross vs. Dustox vs. Beautifly vs. Yanmega vs. Vespiqueen vs. Scoliopede vs. Durant vs. Volcarona vs. Accelgor vs. Escavilear vs. Galvantula
  11. T

Contest Battle of the Bugs!!

Battle Of The Bugs!! Beedrill vs. Butterfree vs. Dustox vs. Beautifly vs. Ariados vs. Vespiqueen vs. Galvantula vs. Durant vs. Volcarona! Who is the strongest? Who is the favorite? Who has the best design? Who would win in battle?
  12. T

Contest Dragonite vs. Salamence vs. Flygon vs. Garchomp vs. Charizard vs. Haxorus

It's an all out Dragon Battle!! Who has the best design? Who do you like best? Who would win in a battle?
  13. T

Contest Best Pokemon Feud! (Read Descripton)

Ok this is a poll on what you think was and is the BEST pokemon fued ever, read the poll options and if you think other then vote other and put who you think is the best fued!
  14. T

Contest Shaymin vs. Zorua

It's a Grass vs. Dark battle! Who would win in battle? Who looks better...
  15. T

Contest The Regis and Regigigas vs. Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo

It's a 4 on 4 battle, who has the best design, who would win in battle?
  16. T

Contest Shaymin vs. Roserade

Shaymin vs. Roserade
  17. T

Contest Blastoise vs. Feraligatr vs. Swampert vs. Emploeon vs. Samurott

It's a Water vs. Water vs. Water vs. Water vs. Water Battle! Who has the best design? Who would win in battle?
  18. T

Contest Charizard vs. Typhlosion vs. Blaziken vs. Infernape vs. Emboar

It's a Fire vs. Fire vs. Fire vs. Fire vs. Fire Battle! Who has the best design? Who would win in battle?
  19. T

Contest Venusaur vs. Megnium vs. Sceptile vs. Tortterra vs. Serperior

It's a Grass vs. Grass vs. Grass vs. Grass vs. Grass Battle! Who has the best design? Who would win in battle?
  20. T

Where to put this?

I want to know how to EV train, so first I need to know where to post it. Please Help!