• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. J

Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Start-up}

Catching Fireflies Unwell 'All day staring at the ceiling, Making friends with shadows on my wall, All night hearing voices telling me, That I should get some sleep, Because tomorrow might be good for something.' - Matchbox 20, Unwell Mouthful of Pi, -Gray-, bpj1999, JakkuEbansu...
  2. J

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Sign-up Thread (Always Open) HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY Headmaster: Fenris Kinshire (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear Student, We are pleased to inform you that you have been...
  3. J

Cleaver {HP} [Me and The Anonymous]

ooc;; couldn't think of a title :/ --- Semper's eyes flickered over the sign above his head, grimacing slightly. "Back again," he murmured under his breath, half-heartedly donning a faux grin as his father grabbed his shoulder, directing him towards the barrier seperating the muggle King's...
  4. J

Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open}

Catching Fireflies Unwell 'All day staring at the ceiling, Making friends with shadows on my wall, All night hearing voices telling me, That I should get some sleep, Because tomorrow might be good for something.' - Matchbox 20, Unwell Part III of the Catching Fireflies Saga...
  5. J

Catching Fireflies

Just wondering whether it's worth re-trying the last instalment of CF, 'cause it died so early on last time an now it feels unfinished :| Thoughts?
  6. J

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY Headmaster: Fenris Kinshire (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear Student, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of...
  7. J

Just Another Generic Journey [ Me, -Gray-, JakkuEbansu, Gym Leader Calvin & acs1903 ]

Semper made a face at the door he stood in front of, apparently feeling little more than some vague semblance of disgust at the 'journey' he was about to embark on. "Mother, desist this childish behaviour and allow me indoors this instant," he hissed, eyes slits in his anger. There was...
  8. J

Anyone up for your generic journey PRP?

I'm not in the mood for anything too overly complicated or serious at the moment, so does anyone want to partake in a journey PRP with moi? I'm looking for two RPers (if there's more than two it'll mean some having starter Pokemon that aren't from the normal trio), no sign-up or RP example...
  9. J

figments {take ii} [marker sketches and animated pixel avatars]

figments (we could be dreaming) Welcome to my shop - I'm Corruption and I'll be filling out most every request you have. This is the second time I've opened a shop so wish me luck ;) I still don't need you to fill out any forms but I now require that you actually read the rules...
  10. J

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid [Part III of the Catching Fireflies Saga] [Start-up]

Catching Fireflies You're Gonna Go Far, Kid 'Show me how to lie, You’re getting better all the time, And turning all against the one, Is an art that’s hard to teach.' - The Offspring, You're Gonna Go Far Kid Part III of the Catching Fireflies Saga. --- Rules; i) Most adults...
  11. J

Dystopia [A Hunger Games RP] [Sign-ups open]

Dystopia A Hunger Games RP Welcome to Panem, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the 92nd Hunger Games. I'd advise you to sit down; prepare yourself. After all, not everyone has a chance at winning the fame and glory that the champion of the Hunger Games does, eh? I'm sure you're...
  12. J

Blitz [A Hunger Games PRP] [Corruption and -Gray-]

ooc;; it'll just be like one of the normal Hunger Games, starting at the reaping and then moving on to the interviews, meeting the mentors etc. I'll explain what the arena looks like when we come to it along with anything else. If you could just post some very basic details about your...
  13. J

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid [Part III of the Catching Fireflies Saga] [Sign-ups Open]

Catching Fireflies You're Gonna Go Far, Kid 'Show me how to lie, You’re getting better all the time, And turning all against the one, Is an art that’s hard to teach.' - The Offspring, You're Gonna Go Far Kid Part III of the Catching Fireflies Saga. Welcome to the beginning of the...
  14. J

Anyone up for a PRP?

I never PRP :| So I figure I probably need to do something about that. That being said it'd be based on the Hunger Games, so I can appreciate it if I don't get much (if any) response to my plea P: If, however, anyone deems it worth their time to agree I'd be grateful. At most I'd...
  15. J

Praestrantia Academy [OOC Discussion Thread]

Because quite frankly I don't want the start-up to get clogged up with posts. So if you have any ooc posts you need to tell us please post them here rather than in-thread. Thanks.
  16. J

Praestantia Academy [Start-Up]

Praestantia Academy 'It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.' --- Accepted Students Corruption; Semper Blackwell [Callidita] ebansu; Nami Kuin [Quies] Gym Leader...
  17. J

Praestantia Academy [Start-Up up, SU's still open]

Praestantia Academy 'It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.' --- Dear Applicant, It is with my utmost pleasure that I extend my heartfelt congratulations to you as a new...
  18. J

Catching Fireflies [OOC Discussion Thread]

Ho-hum. This is mostly here for discussing plots/alliances etc. But also just for random chatter relating to the rp. ...and because it makes the whole thing seem more professional. But mostly because I can't keep track of all the characters anymore. So yeah, post away.
  19. J

You Won't Feel A Thing [Part II of the Catching Fireflies Saga] [Start-up] [COMPLETED

Catching Fireflies You Won't Feel A Thing I promise baby you won't ever, You won't ever feel a thing, 'Cause I will take it on the chin, Yeah, For you, So lay your cuts and bruises, Over my skin. - The Script, You Won't Feel A Thing Part II of the Catching Fireflies saga ---...
  20. J

You Won't Feel A Thing [Part II of the Catching Fireflies saga] [Late SU's open]

Catching Fireflies You Won't Feel A Thing I promise baby you won't ever, You won't ever feel a thing, 'Cause I will take it on the chin, Yeah, For you, So lay your cuts and bruises, Over my skin. - The Script, You Won't Feel A Thing Part II of the Catching Fireflies saga No more...