• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Happy 4th of July Giveaway!

4th of July Holiday Weekend Giveaway! How to participate: Catch a Zubat and deposit it into the GTS. Request a Braviary and edit the custom message to say "Happy July 4th!" I will trade you a shiny flawless EV trained Braviary bred and raised by yours truly. I will be distributing up until...
  2. T

Notice Nintendo shutting down Wi-Fi for Gen IV and Gen V after May 20th

Hi fellow traders, as you may have heard, Nintendo is planning to discontinue its Wi-Fi services for the titles we consider generation IV and generation V. The impacted games are: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 Please read the announcement...
  3. T

Notice Nintendo shutting down Wi-Fi for Gen IV and Gen V after May 20th

Hi fellow traders, as you may have heard, Nintendo is planning to discontinue its Wi-Fi services for the titles we consider generation IV and generation V. The impacted games are: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 Please read the announcement...
  4. T

Cinco De Mayo Giveaway (over)

Pokemon Y / IGN: Scarlett / FC: 4699-6539-0670 Untouched Lotad Male | Bold | Swift Swim Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Beam, Scald 31 | X | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Untouched Cacnea Male | Adamant | Water Absorb Poison Sting, Leer, Seed Bomb, Swords Dance 31 | 31 | 31 | X | 31 | 31 Post here and pick...
  5. T

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Female Shiny Mawile, Adamant, Sheer Force Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 Alice 57098 [RNG Black] Shiny Kyogre, Timid, Drizzle Body Slam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump 29 | 14 | 30 | 28 | 29 | 31 AVA 51506 [RNG Sapphire] Hey cuties, this sweetheart...
  6. T

St. Patrick's Day Giveaway~ [OVER]

St. Patrick's Day Giveaway!♣ rules ♣Giveaway is over. Please pick your prize up through PM now. Embrace his swagger. 1. Post here and leave your B/W Friend Code in your post. 2. One prize per person. I will be distributing the prize via Wi-Fi. 3. Do not edit his nickname. ♣ chatroom ♣...
  7. T

Rules and Guidelines of Global Trade Station [Updated Nov. 13, 2015]

Welcome to the Global Trade Station! Although we strive to provide a safe trading environment for everyone, our powers are limited to what is written on the forum. Use common sense when making trades. If you were scammed or encountered some other issue when trading, let us know by reporting the...
  8. T

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

✿ R U L E S ✿ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1. Credit is appreciated. Do not claim my work as your own. 2. Be courteous to me and other members. 3. Use the form below when making a request. 4. Please submit high...
  9. T

Hi ^_^

Um, I finally decided to join here since it looked fun. I'm Chrys, which sounds just like Kris (or Chris but I'm not a guy..). I love pokemon.. Yeah lol. I'll be good. :D