• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Nicolas721

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I knew Japan had a weird obsession with this movie, but not to the point it could beat Movie 1. Hopefully it leads to Bianca returning since she was somewhat interesting. The most popular movies post-OS, even in the west, so it's not a surprise. I guess controversy and nostalgic Pokemon made...
  2. Nicolas721

I'd say there's 3 camps: 1. Some hate Goh with a passion and say that his character now can't redeem himself from a Mary Sue status. 2. Some think that some parts were cute, but that the writing is still forced to justify Goh receiving a legendary. 3. Some find the idea of catching a legendary...
  3. Nicolas721

I have read the Adventures Manga through the end of the Ruby & Sapphire Arc and I have to say that every Arc is extremely formulaic: The first half is composed of episodic adventures using game locations, who are simple enough they could even take place in the anime, and the second half is a...