Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
But honestly, how would the overworld encounters even work in this scale? SWSH at least had a rotating camera in the Wild Area and the scale was a lot better for this. How can we even see the Pokémon in the grass lol?
I actually really like the colors in this game. They are vibrant and alive again, opposed to SWSH where nearly the whole gome looks ''frosty'' and muddy.
And in the overworld, I do like how the characters have this sort of ''vinyl'' texture to them. But I honestly don't think it translate that...
But they do seem to be giving Pokémons better coverage moves in the new games tho. The movepools seems more diverse towards the mid-ending of SWSH. But all we gotta do is hope. I do want them to acknowledge that Fairies are a thing now and give the mons better counters. Like Mustard, who has a...
I mean, new forms for them would be very nice, but since it seems like the story will barely change, then... new forms for what exactly??
Like, ORAS had new forms for all the legendaries cuz hey, Megas were a thing. But they don't seem to be adding it in this game.
Sylveon will be in 100%. Eevee is in the og dex and got two evolutions there. Keeping one of them out is just dumb. And I do think Mr. Rime will. I mean, a Ice version of a mon that already exists in Sinnoh? The coldest region? Figures.
Okay, my opinion:
- I'm on the minority that thinks that chibi gen 6 style is very good and should have stayed like that, so the artstyle is okay imo. But I still wish wasn't like,,, super square-ish and the textures were a bit better.
- It seems like they didn't wanted to change a lot in fear...