• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

I think it would be rather frustrating seeing another PWC loss cause he hasn't won a PWC battle in a very long time. Seems I missed a PWC win and that was in JN033, which was 18 episodes ago. That's his last PWC win where he defeated Kricketina and her Heracross.
  2. A Wild Luxray

That one early episode where he used first Mr. Mime/Mimey is the one I'm talking about.
  3. A Wild Luxray

Yeah, there's a couple CoTD's he defeated alongside Korrina and Visquez. I remember there was one with a Meganium and Lucario as a Riolu had one PWC one. There is the tournament he won also, but that's not PWC. As far as I know, his PWC record is 4-3-1. Series record is about 7-3-1?
  4. A Wild Luxray

I'd be disappointed if this means another loss for Ash. He hasn't had a clean PWC win in a while. He beat Chairman Rose, but he isn't in PWC.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Yeah, I hope its not in Kanto. This series has overdone it with Kanto.
  6. A Wild Luxray

Honestly, I'd love a return to Alola and maybe another battle with Kahuna Hala. Just hoping Ash can show him he's still Alola's Champion.
  7. A Wild Luxray

I honestly think the writers shot themselves in the foot when they wrote Goh as a character who just wanted to catch EVERYTHING and eventually having the issue of what to do with Legendaries rather than giving him a far more interesting goal we could actually root for.
  8. A Wild Luxray

If I have to be honest, I kinda hope G-Farfetch'd doesn't evolve. I want Ash to have a Sirfetch'd, but G-Farfetch'd has gotten hardly any focus, so it feels too early to evolve. Its just been used in one battle and lost. It hasn't appeared since that episode I swear.
  9. A Wild Luxray

I don't see anything on any other Pokemon sites that show these episode titles.