• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. E

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I just remembered. Iris had a thing against Ice Type Pokemon due to Dragon Type Pokemon being weak against them. Imagine how she would feel about Fairy Types! She would probably be running away at the sight of any pink Pokemon. :p
  2. E

I would love for Ash to observe his past self and see how much he has changed. "Wow, I really was an overconfident blowhard. I hate to admit this, but I was basically Gary with no talent."
  3. E

Yeah, she is like a elementary school tomboy.
  4. E

Honestly, I love Chloe's Eevee. Despite being a cute female, the writers treat her like one of the guys (i.e. Pikachu), which is honestly a breath of fresh air. For example, she is a constant victim of slapstick when these kind of Pokemon don't usually get involved in them. Also, her imitation...
  5. E

Goh posing with the fully evolved starters would be an awesome image.
  6. E

Yeah, that sums it up.
  7. E

That scene of Eevee imitating Gengar is adorable.