• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. GalacticRonpa

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I don't like how everything is TOO similar to the original DP, logos, artwork, map, proportions, even the names don't say much. Give me the bad impression that there'll be little to no new stuff. Is it a new way to somewhat port an old game into the new console?
  2. GalacticRonpa

oh, got it. I can identify patterns, yes, it's something that I find very interesting about the language too. About translating, I can do small texts but not at the same level of Dogasu or Dephender.
  3. GalacticRonpa

Well-versed in what sense? I did play UltraSun in Japanese, but that was over 3 years ago when the game launched.
  4. GalacticRonpa

The more I look into those chibi characters, the more they resemble lego figures. I've been playing some lego games, and the design doesn't seem that far off.
  5. GalacticRonpa

Oh yeah, I mentioned November since that's usually when Pokemon games launch, but Winter does start in December. So my guess would be close to Christmas.
  6. GalacticRonpa

The Japanese trailer mentions Winter, so no. Probably the usual late November date.
  7. GalacticRonpa

Of course it won't, it's one of the most popular video game franchises after all.
  8. GalacticRonpa

My heart hurts so much to admit it's the truth! The first pic's Hikari look absolutely gorgeous, I'd love actual remakes with this kind of graphics.
  9. GalacticRonpa

In a way Legends: Arceus can be considered a remake as well like you're saying. Other than taking place in the same region, the player characters both look like updated versions of Kouki and Hikari. Right now I'm way more hyped for Legends.
  10. GalacticRonpa

I think people've said it before here, and I agree: The game GF truly wanted to make and was passionate about it is Legends: Arceus. Those DP remakes seem like something they were forced to produce due to years of requests by fans.
  11. GalacticRonpa

Daimax\Kyoudaimax are officially out of the question then, it strongly seems. I'll still give a shot though, and stop replaying the original Diamond!
  12. GalacticRonpa

Just saw the trailers and gotta say, I'm severely disappointed. Not only they kept the chibi style, but also the same designs and maps (seemingly). Not only that, quoted the official English website: The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and the sense of scale in the originals’...