• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. wanderist

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I mean, I was talking more in general because you implied that it's other people's fault they get called sheep for not hating something, but if you really wanna go there... Maybe you didn't mean to call anyone a sheep, but implying that the person isn't justified in their opinion because they...
  2. wanderist

All that was even said was that prog rocker wasn't displeased with the art style and was tired of being called a sheep for that. Nobody was trying to restart the artstyle argument that's been going on for the past five days. You "remove the stigma" by not rudely implying that someone is a...
  3. wanderist

I get that, but they still likely aren't the ones who decided on the graphical style. They just wanted it done and left it to them and Masuda. I still think it's a bit unfair to go screaming at them for a game that they didn't develop. And yes, I'd agree that statement might have been too...
  4. wanderist

I had honestly just taken DarkraiKnight's statement to mean that it's kinda sad how the whole community was waiting for these games and then they get revealed and it's another controversy lol. Did I interpret wrong? It is kinda sad in that respect because I know it's not what people expected or...
  5. wanderist

Lol poor Masuda. All he's gotta do is exist at this point and he gets blamed for literally everything like he's the sole decision maker or something. He's one man co-directing a game at a completely different company because he's familiar with it, not God or GameFreak itself. I'll also agree...
  6. wanderist

Oh no please don't remind me I've been thinking about when mine's gonna hit the dust lately. :cry: But yes at the very least it was implied that these games would have some of the QOL improvements of the modern games and possibly the Platinum dex, so at the very least it might not be a complete...
  7. wanderist

Sorry, my one pissed off moment and then I'm letting this go because this is pointless, but.... THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT YOU'VE BEEN ARGUING THIS ENTIRE TIME?! You have legit been arguing that all of that BS you listed was all because of GO players. Without any actual evidence outside of blind...
  8. wanderist

wtf is this conversation lol You have no actual evidence that any of this has anything to do with Go. GameFreak has never said or implied anything like that. You're just making assumptions by yourself. And anyone who has played Go or LGPE already knew how dual-typings worked. The only people...
  9. wanderist

Apparently necessary reminder that GameFreak is not developing this game besides Masuda helping with it. Also yes that pic doesn't mean everything from Platinium will be there but it is a sign that stuff from Platinum MAY be there. Never said it was a certainty.
  10. wanderist

I get it to an extent because even I was disappointed at first and I'm usually easily satisfied with Pokemon, at least compared to others here. But after letting it sit for a while I do think we need to calm down and wait for more info. Some people are taking the "faithful" thing insanely...
  11. wanderist

I THINK and hope that what that means is that they'll keep the QOL improvements that recent games have had like no HMs and whatnot. Hopefully also means they'll keep some of the improvements from Platinium like the improved Pokemon selection. MAYBE they'll have a way to get exp candies so those...