• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. RK9

Character ages in Pokémon Games

I mean. I'm only in my early 20s and even I (jokingly) complain that I'm old. Anyways. Sun and Moon ages. Elio and Selene: 11 Hau: 11 Gladion: 13 Lillie: 11 Lusamine: Confirmed 41+. Probably early to mid 40s. Guzma: Mid to late 20s Kukui: Mid to late 20s. Perhaps even early 30s. Plumeria: Mid...
  2. RK9

Okay so what I think the ages are of the other 'important' trainers in SwSh: Milo: Mid to late 20s Nessa: Early 20s Kabu: Early to mid 50s (I find this one a bit tricky) Bea: 16 Allister: 13 Opal: 16 88 Gordie: Late 20s, early 30s Melony: Late 40s, early 50s Piers: Mid to late 20s Raihan: Early...
  3. RK9

As far as protags go, I feel we left the 10-11 mark a while ago with the exception of SM. Basically what I think: Hilda and Hilbert: 16 Nate and Rosa: 14/15 Serena and Calem: 18/19 (Emma is 16 and adresses you in a way that implies you are older than her and at least of adult age.) Elio and...
  4. RK9

Well, to be fair, AZ got hit with immortality so I just assume/headcanon that the immortality also slows down the physical aging a lot. Cause you know, at that age AZ should be a walking corpse, basically.
  5. RK9

Cynthia strikes me a bit more as early-mid twenties-ish.
  6. RK9

They are actually implied to be older. Emma is 16 but at one point she adresses you in such a way that implies you are older than her. Can't see it being much older tho so probably like 18-19-ish.
  7. RK9

So this is something that I thought could maybe be an interesting discussion at how other people look at this after it was discussed shortly in the speculation thread. As we know, in anime and game-related works, it's pretty hard to pinpoint someone's age. For PCs, it tends to be left ambiguous...