• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Esserise

Character ages in Pokémon Games

That’s probably correct. Leon definitely can’t be very far into his 20s - we know from his League Card that he became Champion at age 10, and yet Hop “remembers watching him on the telly” and also mentions that Leon trained at the Master Dojo “when we were both kids.” Addendum: Hop also says at...
  2. Esserise

Or Leon calling me "little Esserise" before the capture tutorial on Route 2... :bulbaFacepalm: Indeed, at this point I have accepted that it's a kids' game and have largely conditioned myself to just mentally gloss over those moments. (And the height differences I can kinda look past anyway...
  3. Esserise

This reminds me of how I thought Bugsy was a girl until I pulled up his Bulbapedia article sometime in Gen 4 Edit: Funny enough... (I guess I'm gonna learn something new every time I randomly pull up the Bugsy page)
  4. Esserise

I always figured Allister was the youngest, but I don’t think he’s far off from Bea’s age anyway. IIRC her concept artwork suggests she’s college age, and my guesstimation for Allister would be late high school. I don’t think I realized until now how, although a cool worldbuilding detail, Trial...
  5. Esserise

fwiw he strikes me as about 50 too, he's just also still in shape My 13-year-old brother is taller than me and I'm twice his age, lol
  6. Esserise

We got a live one: Opal in SwoShi is 16 88 (and took over the Gym from her mom when she was 18)
  7. Esserise

Indeed, and off the top of my head, I remember Rowan saying he was 60. And Lusamine definitely said that she was over 40 in SM. Oh and of course, AZ is over 3000. :p
  8. Esserise

That is correct, at least as far as Steven goes. At one point in ORAS, the DexNav's news app says that he is 25.
  9. Esserise

My personal calculations for Mina and the Kanto protagonists in LGPE: According to Mina's LGPE concept art, she is between the ages of 13 and 15 in those games. We also know from a scene in Moon that Trial Captains must abdicate their positions when they turn 20, so Mina, being an active-duty...
  10. Esserise

I assume that Drayden is somewhere in the ballpark of 85-90. He's supposed to be extraordinarily fit for his age, and in B2W2, he tells Iris that Poké Balls didn't exist when he was a child. But I've always gotten the impression that crafting Apricorn Balls is a tradition that dates back at...