• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SpinyShell

Pokemon: Evolution Quest (signups and discussion--3 spots open)

Just for clarification, does this mean that our character will level up on this quest, and gain access to more class abilities as we do so? And, will we be able to add a second/subclass during the adventure? I'm satisfied with my character's class, I'm just curious. Thanks.
  2. SpinyShell

Me too. I'm also a little nervous though as the depth of my RPing has been a handful of posts in the Fizzy Bubbles forum. To add onto this, will our Pokemon only be to use four moves, or will their movepools be more expanded? Also, will abilities factor into play? I debated putting my Espeon's...
  3. SpinyShell

Gotcha. I'll update my sign-up with the name. Edit: Will the locations in Ardamore be fairly one-to-one with Galar, just with different names? Thanks.
  4. SpinyShell

(I am very new to RPs, and fictional writing in general, just as a heads up) Name: Carbuncle Species: Espeon (♀) Character Class: Alchemist Inventory: Personality/Backstory: Hailing from the Ardamore equivalent of the Glimwood Tangle, the Whisperwood, Carbuncle is a recluse alchemist who spends...