• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ReturnofMCH

What video games are you playing now?

dragon quest monsters 2: tara's adventure loving the game, even though the 3ds remake has a fanslation now there's something to be said for the GBC original DQM2
  2. ReturnofMCH

Star Wars video games.

loved rogue squadron 1 and 2 as a kid, and KOTOR 1, force unleashed 1, and lego complete saga nowadays I play EA battlefront 2 and bought republic commando HD, but am patiently waiting for lego skywalker saga.
  3. ReturnofMCH

Up vs Down version 97: Let's Go

4. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Male Corrin amiibo, dragon quest monsters 2 tara’s adaventure (GBC) dragon quest 1 & 2 (also GBC) the kirby slide puzzle e-reader card (GBA) and a 10 dollar PSN card
  5. ReturnofMCH

6. ReturnofMCH

What video games were you thinking of buying?

World ends with you neo
  7. ReturnofMCH

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

flavor here for caps :P Megapod was lynched! they were Xord, the Mafia ninja/strongman You are Xord, a Faced Mechon troop. Your Mechon is bronze-colored, and you wield a giant hammer. The People of Bionis first encountered you during the Attack on Colony 6, in which you and the rest of the...
  8. ReturnofMCH

woops, forgot about the update -_- updating soon
  9. ReturnofMCH

Caps wants to extend phase by 24 hours again, so here I am saying that an hour before night ends
  10. ReturnofMCH

excitebots: trick racing for wii. a rare game that never came to europe or japan, it's still my goto racing game on wii, right before mario kart.
  11. ReturnofMCH

Role madness is just as it sounds, a bunch of unorthodox roles thrown together in a single game, a good example of one I did was ME movies mafia, which had a backup of 3 specfic roles in case any of the 3 died (one of which was the pumpkin) and a lightning rod. it isn’t nessecarily bastard...
  12. ReturnofMCH

Too bad we need a sub because prog rocker decided to drop out...
  13. ReturnofMCH

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I mean pioneer of olive town is trying to fix it’s issues, and I personally enjoyed it and FoMT remake, but same on RF5
  14. ReturnofMCH

15. ReturnofMCH

we're almost done with Role PMs, I was busy when caps asked me to finish them up but they should be done before exlight drops out.
  16. ReturnofMCH

17. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

I pre ordered it and got 10% off when I did somehow. In any case my recent purchase was the new tekken 7 dlc
  18. ReturnofMCH

Story of seasons pioneer of olive town: already have a house on day 4
  19. ReturnofMCH

Yeah, we still need to write role pms, we should have them done soon though