• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. radek.tadajewski.7

Review SM035: A Beautiful Curry Battle! The Dance of Lalantes!!

It was meh, of course. I wish they could make it use more moves instead of using one move all over again. But hey, Mallow will get another episode in Oranguru episode, and I wish they would develop her better than here. Less humor, but more boring snot, just a meh episode, 5/10, really. You...
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

Is it because she is just the female equivalent to Sophocles?
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

I'm sure Nebby will have an important role in the near future in Lillie's bag.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

But it's a Ride Pokemon and that doesn't mean having a Ride Pokemon counts here.
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

Or should I say she is just a joke character that doesn't do anything like Sophocles? The only ones that have by two Pokemon are Sophocles and Kiawe, but Lana, Lillie and Mallow only have a single Pokemon which doesn't seem right having only a single Pokemon without having a new one.
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

At least Ash got a Grasium-Z which is good for him. Sorry, Mallow, I guess you don't fit to be a trainer anymore, but rather a cook. 7/10, because the fight was quite great.