• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Which pokemon did u simply have the most fun with? why it gave you so much enjoyment? i loved emerald version i had more fun with it than any pokemon game ive ever played i had it for 2 years before i got my second pokemon game
  2. K

March madness!

who do u hope makes the tourney? who do u think will win? you can discuss college basketball here go UK!
  3. K

The Ash gets beat thread

its always sad and dissapointing but it always helps ash get better your favorite memories of when ash fights well but falls up short personally i remember him and brandon aka torkoal vs registeel man what a fight
  4. K

Contest Brendan vs Lucas

which character is cooler in the games to use personally i prefer brendan
  5. K

If you created a pokemon game

Would you make new region? If so would you also create new pokemon? New characters? Or use a previous region? What Pokemon would be on the cover?