• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Puddle

Character ages in Pokémon Games

That's true I suppose, although Sonia and Leon don't appear to be that much older than 18 themselves. Maybe about 20? Telling someone only four years their junior to "leave this to the grown-ups" would be a bit strange.
  2. Puddle

I didn't know about that. That's brilliant! I tend to imagine the player characters being much older than they actually are, because it makes me feel more immersed in the game. I want to feel like the character is actually me. I imagine them to be around 16-18, which I think is about the...
  3. Puddle

I used to think Bugsy was a girl as well. If I remember correctly, my copy of Pokemon Master Guide (a special edition of Nintendo Official Magazine, which ironically wasn't actually official I don't think) erroneously referred to Bugsy as female.
  4. Puddle

I was really surprised when I found out, in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, that Tate and Liza are children. In the original Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald I always assumed they were about 19 or 20. Seeing them enthusing about buying toys in the Lilycove Department Store was pretty surreal to say...