• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Spoilers Flying Over Hoenn?

It looks amazing! I though the whole flying/soaring would be very limited and mostly more more cinematic then actual gameplay.But what a pleasant suprise!! I am so hyped about this now! :D
  2. P

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Charmander Jhoto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Turtwig Unova: Snivy Kalos: Fennekin
  3. P

Your "YES!" moments

I got two "Yes!" moments. I finally found a shiny today. A shiny Gabite in the Friend Safari....and it feels so special finally finding a shiny again, since my last shiny from the friend safari was back in June 1th this year. I searched almost everyday since that day. My original goal was a...
  4. P

Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon [Closed]

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Oh, you didn't see it, then it is ok xD Oh if Corsola is just male, is it okay for me to switch it With another one? I'm interested in these as females(HA) in Dreamballs: Tangela, Zubat, Corphish, Mawile...
  5. P

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Alright, I don't know if you didn't see this post or ignored it, but can you please reply back, if you're interested or not? :) I got those three I mentioed or other HA Pokemon in Your want list...
  6. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

It's open again as XandY says xD
  7. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

Great! :D I though it was him, but was not sure xD Then I send him a pm there :) Thanks!
  8. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

That's too bad :/ Do he have a account on Serebii? ShinyClauncher-something? I think I saw the exact same post here at Serebii.
  9. P

Re: Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon (Upd: Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball!) Do you still need HA Cubone/Marowak, HA Onix and HA Electabuzz? I have them in my Friend Safari's. So I can get you them :) Also, all your Pokemon in Dreamballs, do they have Hidden ability?
  10. P

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Ok! Is a Shiny Genesect and Shiny Rayquaza ok? xD and I can trade now, if Your not busy :) edit: sent a PM instead xD
  11. P

Hi again! thank you very much for the trade yesterday! :) Hoping for more trade, if you're interested :) Shiny Skrelp Shiny Dunsparce Shiny Dustox Shiny Farfetch'd Shiny HootHoot Shiny Zangoose Just asking first, if you're interested in them :)
  12. P

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway Thank you! <3 I would love both, if you're fine With that :) I add you now. My ign is Charlotte.
  13. P

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway Is it possible to get these, even if I am a girl? Since it is a valentine giveaway xD and happy valentine's day! :)
  14. P

Hi! I'm really interested in Mew, Deoxys and Victini! I have these to offer: Shiny Corsola, Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Poliwhirl(I can stick a King's rock on it, so you get a shiny Politoed?) interested? :)
  15. P

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Moonlight
  16. P

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

'Samurai Champloo' I'm gonna jump on the Ditto Train here xP Can I get this one? ★ メタモン Lv55 UT Brave | Limber 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 or any JP 6iv ditto you have? and this is very Nice of you :D I'm available almost anytime. CET Timezone. FriendCode: 3540-0119-2699 IGN: Charlotte
  17. P

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

That makes sense. I though that the Azure Flure was officially released. But if it never was, well that explains it. Thanks soulweaver and Warrior of fire!
  18. P

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Weird. I was able to transfer my Darkrai, Shaymin and Manaphy from Platinum to Pokemon Bank without problems. But my Arceus was sent back to White2. I will admit that I hacked the Event items to get them, like the Member Pass, Prof Oak's letter etc. But the Pokemon themselves were not hacked in...
  19. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

Yeah I pm you when I have them ready :) Sorry, I think I'm stupid now, But you you want it's name to be "Wurmple" or "wurmple"? Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you ment xD Right now it name is "WURMPLE"
  20. P

Shop of gen6 shininess

Great! Thank you! ^^ Yeah, I should be able to nickname the Wurmple. It's female. What do you want it's nicname to be? and have to Catch that Scatterbug first. But I'm getting good With the Pokeradar, so I should be able to get it today :)