• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. G

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Masuda could announce the next game tomorrow and end our suffering, i mean it wouldnt effect when it was released but just tell us what is being released. I wouldn't be surprised if he reads this page as entertainment. Like the old roman colloseums
  2. G

This has to be the weakest argument ever. This has happened once in 18 movies. The other 17 movies have never done this, but there are a certain element on these forums who like to portray what happened once out of 18 times there is nothing to suggest it will happen again. It's not even like...
  3. G

Nothing confirms Zygarde will be in the movie but we've had more evidence to suggest he will be than he won't be. Zygarde was in the first trailer at the end of the hoopa movie The announcer really emphasising the Z part in the trailer, taking a pause before and then exclaiming loudly. Zygarde...
  4. G

I called it! :) My reaction if it was
  5. G

I thought this too. I assumed it would have a 10% dog form like Punichan does, albeit with a Blue Core in its collar. So I was a bit surprised it just jumped straight to 50% and assumed they must be hiding something. Also it struck me as odd that it didn't seem to draw in the surrounding Zygarde...
  6. G

There's no need to be rude to BlackButterfree they weren't trying to dictate anything they just questioned why Mega ledian was suddenly dominating a Gen 6 future discussion because it is a little off topic.
  7. G

It's Mega Beedrill and Mega Steelix :)
  8. G

On the contrary, the main part for me is Zygarde and all its forms, with a big MOVIE XY&Z at the top!!! My bubble is well and truly in tact, in fact it's bigger than ever :)
  9. G

http://i.imgur.com/VsJCiy0.jpg
  10. G

This is awesome news. Yet more proof that Zygarde will be in the movie (no doubt still not enough for Silktree) The Pokemon next to Zygarde looks like Talonflame with clear differences, could it be Mega Talonflame? Would make sense after Pidgeot got a Mega.
  11. G

I can definitely see GSC making their way over to the e shop, not sure about Gen 3, as frlg is covered in rby (yes i know frlg are better) and RSE are covered in ORAS. The GSC games might come to the e shop either this year or after Diamond/Pearl remakes.
  12. G

I think the fact they went to the length of attributing Types, heights and weights to Zydoge and Zygarde Complete show they will be in the game. Not so sure about the cores though, though I'd like them to be, even if they useless like Magikarp.
  13. G

I agree they are dangling the carrot in front of us and teasing us. But the wait itself isnt that long, we were expecting a 17-20 month wait based on previous data, of which there have been 13 months so far. That's waiting for the reveal, not even the game release.
  14. G

Serebii did seem to make a big deal out of the file size for the download. (11mb) This info got its own unique post on his site and a tweet. I wasn;t sure if this was something significant, ie 11mb is more than the original game, or if he was just running out of things to post, (only so many...
  15. G

How extremely rude? I am getting very concerned on this thread that some people are getting more and more personal in their comments. BlackButterfree was sharing anecdotal evidence about how they struggle in past games but find new ones easy. I feel exactly the same, I've never beat the Elite4...
  16. G

I can definitely see a type based on wind power, on electricity, and also, France is known for being the worlds hub of Nuclear energy. They have the most power plants in the world. I'd love to see a Nuclear form, possibly Poison type, giving us our first poison legendary (besides Arceus Toxic)
  17. G

I think it's good that your starter doesn't dictate difficulty anymore. Charmander is the most popular in Kanto, why should all the people who pick Charmander go through hell in gyms 1 to 3, while, the guy that picks Bulbasaur can just sail through. The games have never been terribly hard, but...
  18. G

So they are going to have these codes out, ready available and usable, and then have new games come out and the codes will immediately work with new games? When has this ever happened before. Oh silly me, and here was me thinking that they used Black/White in VGC 2012 2 months after Black2...
  19. G

Could we see Pokemon Eternal? Pokemon AZ instead of Z. I've long held the belief that this 3rd installment won't be a regular 3rd installment. I used Z as a placeholder, and do expect Zygarde, his forms his unique moves to be readily available in the game etc, but he doesn't need to be the main...
  20. G

You've kind of made the point for me, that was a re release however this Mew event, is planned. I must say it is a little weird that people were correctly predicting this year that the ORAS only events meant no new game, are now saying that the same thing doesn't apply that it's inconvenient...