• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Ablaze

Trailers and News Discussion

I like Tapu Bulu too. It is my fav. Tapu :D
  2. Ablaze

Apparently Incineroar is a big softie on the inside - Quote from official website "When it receives the admiration of young Pokémon and children, it may keep up its cold attitude on the outside, but in its heart of hearts, Incineroar is immensely happy. It loses the desire to fight when faced...
  3. Ablaze

He's been sold on me ever since the leaks. It wouldn't have bothered even if he was a quadruped bigcat. It's a tiger and I'm a bigcat lover :sneaky: I don't mind the big sausage hands, I'm sure lots of other pokemon are disproportionate as well but still liked.
  4. Ablaze

Yes, I know. I meant the secondary typings :P
  5. Ablaze

So this time again, the starter final evo typings are arranged according to weaknesses - Decidueye (Ghost) is weak against Incineroar (Dark) is weak against Primaria (Fairy) just like Chestnaught (Fighting) < Delphox (Psychic) < Greninja (Dark) I think they made Decidueye Ghost typing to...
  6. Ablaze

Now that ladies and gentlemen...is the best trailer so far!! Raises the hype level over 9000! Starter final evolutions (Incineroar is a radical name! Who would have thought Decidueye would be Ghost typing) Legendary pre-evolution Cosmog, cute! Red, Cynthia, Blue, Wally all powerful trainers are...
  7. Ablaze

So someone made an English version of the Mimikyu song View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEa7dr-JV8
  8. Ablaze

Ah, thanks for the link! I couldn't watch the stream. Now I can watch it at my leisure :)
  9. Ablaze

Sorry if this is mentioned in the previous pages, but do we have any information about when the next trailer like this is going to be out? I'm aware that there is a Pokenchi footage or something on 16th and demo on 18th, I'm asking whether we have anything other than that?
  10. Ablaze

11. Ablaze

Hey, you are the taxonomy expert. Not us :P . For us, we see monkey/gorilla/lemur/primate/chimp? Its HARAMBE :giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
  12. Ablaze

Good trailer. Likes - Rugby Monkey looks neat. Oranguru/Harambe confirmed Lycanroc's Midnight forme Trainer Customization and Pokemon grooming and shit Pikachu's Z-move name Catastropika....rofl...whoever came up with that deserves a promotion!:LOL::ROFLMAO: Dislikes - Eevee's underwhelming...
  13. Ablaze

Yeah, the wait for the entire week was long, and till 20th it is going to be the same. I just hope they reveal starter evos too along with rockruff's! Because rockroff's evo on 20th is basically confirmed. And they won't reveal just one pokemon, there will be more. The question is whether this...
  14. Ablaze

They probably kept the japanese name Expansion because when a mosquito sucks blood, its body (abdomen) expands. In this case, it might be the Beast's muscles that expand. Lol...who knows man...I'm just making stuff here...
  15. Ablaze

Maybe because it is based on a mosquito, it absorbs(sucks) life (blood) out of humans and pokemon?
  16. Ablaze

Awesome! That is an instant mood lifter! :D :D :D UB-02 Absorption looks awesome. And that effect on Koko jumping in the fight! Too good :D
  17. Ablaze

Pokemon is life! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Goomy is life, Goomy is love! DOFHarambe! :mad: Okay I'll stop. Yeah we all are busy, but sometimes we keep certain timings free expecting news. So it's just a bummer we didn't get much this time. Oh well, 20th it is then!
  18. Ablaze

I wish those UBs can be caught! I'd like to have a bloody roided mosquito in my team. But the thing, if in those images they are seen fighting Tapu Koko, that mean UBs will also have Base Stats right? HP, atk and all that? If that's the case they should make them catchable!
  19. Ablaze

No trailer? What the heck man! Was so excited about it, just plain jane images of the UBs! As if CoroCoro didn't have them :(
  20. Ablaze

Guys guys guys, the english name for Alolan Oak (lol..gramp's cousin) is Samson Oak!!!!! :D