• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I see no reason for them to even go back to the old release pattern, I dont get why they'd even do that.
  2. Shiny Celebi

Except we dont know that at all, this doesnt rule out anything that could happen with Zygarde.
  3. Shiny Celebi

Woah, I cetainly did not expect this at all. I actually am really liking the design, it's so cute! Its giving me Diancie vibes for sure. At this point Im really excited for what's next and I dont even care what it will be. Id love this to be a Gen 6.5, but if not, thats also ok.
  4. Shiny Celebi

Not everyone knows about Eternal Floette or seeks out/pays attention to leaks so it would be new to them, Game Freak also never acknowledges leaks, so of course they would hype it as something exciting and new. Im not too excited about CoroCoro myself but if the off chance they reveal a brand...
  5. Shiny Celebi

Mod Note: Ive seen a few posts here where people are using the term "genwunner" I want to remind everyone not to use the term "genwunner" as its generally used as an insult to older fans specifically fans of the Generation 1 games and is not allowed. Instead,please use Gen 1 Fans or something...
  6. Shiny Celebi

I would personally like that a lot, mostly because I think it would be nice to have options, though I do still think Id probably end up picking Chespin since I havent used it in a game yet, but it would be a nice thing for people who want it.
  7. Shiny Celebi

Why would they stop? I can see it continuing on next gen and I very much doubt all the Pokemon that could use them are going to get them in the next Kalos game.
  8. Shiny Celebi

Mod Note: There has been some discussion of the Pokemon Manga in this thread, which is off topic, if you want to discuss the manga, please take it to the Pokemon Anime and Manga section.Thank you
  9. Shiny Celebi

In the next Kalos game Im sure there will be customization. Yeah clothing from previous protagonists would be nice as well as Pokemon based clothing. Id like to see clothing, accessory, hair etc options expand in general. It would also be nice to be able to wear "opposite gender" clothing like...
  10. Shiny Celebi

I would enjoy if they added some new Pokemon. I like new Pokemon and its always exciting xD I'll be honest I like the idea of a Gen 6.5 mainly for this reason.
  11. Shiny Celebi

I agree. I would like a sidequest like that or things to do so you dont just go right to the next gym. It would be unique. I wouldnt be surprised if you had to catch the cores to advance though :/
  12. Shiny Celebi

This thread is getting out of hand,please stop this discussion and get back on the thread's topic.
  13. Shiny Celebi

I personally am not seeing much changing other than bugs/glitches getting removed. I dont think they will want to mess with the games too much for Virtual Console.
  14. Shiny Celebi

Mod Note: There are a few posts here recently which are targeting specific users and mocking/baiting them. This is not allowed here. Lets keep discussion civil and pleasant for everyone.
  15. Shiny Celebi

Ok guys dont drag this off topic. In the future if you feel a user is breaking rules or is bothering you, report it or PM a staff member, do not mention them in thread. Thanks.
  16. Shiny Celebi

Im glad to see they're giving out all the Mythical Pokemon, but it makes sense given they seem to want you to truly complete your dex between all the 6th Gen games. I think I have all but Volcanion already, but extras sure dont hurt :P Not sure Im getting any of the other stuff. I dont feel I...
  17. Shiny Celebi

No, Z is not confirmed and its unknown when we will get any kind of announcement but a new game is very likely in the works.
  18. Shiny Celebi

Mega Flygon pls? Maybe Game Freak will come up with a good design finally idk what else Id want to see Mega wise really. I find it hard to determine which Pokemon need megas.
  19. Shiny Celebi

Mod Note: Do not minimod in this thread, if you see rule breaking happening instead of addressing it yourself, report it. Please get back on topic. Thank you.
  20. Shiny Celebi

Mod Note: Guys Ive noticed a few rude replies here lately, please dont respond rudely to other users, if you feel a user is unfairly attacking or flaming you, report it please.