• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. D

Halloween Party 2012!

It's time to reveal myself! (Although someone else already did :P) The person behind this mask is...
  2. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Happy Birthday GLaDOS! I don't know how old you are knowing you are a machine designed to maintain the entire Aperture Science facility. Edit: Oh, and I decided to be healthy for Halloween this year! :D
  3. D

Halloween Party 2012!

And I'm not a Kid! (Plus you never called P-body a kid :P and never will, he hasn't been here for 8 days)
  4. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I was greedy until GLaDOS called me a "Generously Sized Penguin."
  5. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Yep! Because I was greedy at first, until someone called me a "Generously Sized Penguin".
  6. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Okay! I will because I'm generous. *pays Barry 1 gazillion because I'm his bff* :3
  7. D

Halloween Party 2012!

^ And since you're rich, you could buy anything! You're a quadrillionaire!
  8. D

Halloween Party 2012!

^ Now you're Barrydreigon! XD
  9. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm sure you'll survive, Latias Maid.
  10. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm tired of eating cake. But this party is fun. Roxas. or Rock Pants I kinda wanna know if you seen P-body around here. He was hilarious. Also, if GLaDOS and Champion Iris comes, I'll tell them Rock Pants is the best nickname for you!
  11. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'll catch you then :P
  12. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm back everyone! :D
  13. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Iris, look what the robot said! :P I G2G now... Bye!
  14. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Okay, Barry. Should we let her off this time?
  15. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Fine. You don't pay, have a taste of my new hammer (Because P-body took my old one.)
  16. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, Latias Maid! Me and Barry are friends now! You'll have to pay me if you don't pay him!
  17. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, everyone! The King is back! (I wonder what happened to the robot anyways)
  18. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hi, everyone! The King is back! Now I just need for that dumb robot to give me my hammer back! I got a new hammer!
  19. D

Halloween Party 2012!

When Ash Ketchum told me about Pokemon. Michael Myers creeps me out...
  20. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hydreigon! Use Dragon Rush! *Hydreigon attacks Mewtwo* Mewtwo: Pathetic. *Uses Psycho Cut but misses* *Hydreigon uses Outrage, the third hit is a critical hit* Mewtwo: I guess Mr. Prinplup man isn't so weak after all. *Throws an Ultra Ball* *Fails* *Mewtwo flees* Oh well, I'll get him next...