• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Looking For DWF Shroomish/Breloom

I'm looking for a DWF Breloom/Shroomish. I don't care about nature, IVs, or EVs. I can offer a Darkrai or a Keldeo in exchange. PM me if interested. Edit: Completed.
  2. C

Good reason to delay the Sinnoh League?

I'm writing Pokemon fanfic for NaNoWriMo this year, and I've stumbled onto a problem. Having severely injured Ash, I now need a plausible reason for the Sinnoh League to be delayed so that he can recover enough to compete. The League needs to be delayed about a month, and it needs to be...