• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

Review XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

The second episode in XY&Z and we get this badly written, poorly drawn, almost filler of an episode? I usually forgive a lot, but this felt so out of place. Like a Decolora Adventure episode. The only good things were: Bunnelby being great. Flareon appearing. Sycamore being so sexy. Appreciating...
  2. L

SPECULATION: What could happen after the Kalos League?

In my estimations, Ash will get his last badge early 2016, then Serena will compete in the Kalos Queen Tournament, then League and everything will be over by the end of May. After that 10 ~12 episodes of something. Wouldn't know what. I would like something with Zinnia.
  3. L

Preview XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

Please please please don't reward Ash with a win because of his unpreparedness. Want him to get an as* whooping.
  4. L

Preview XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

This also reveals a pattern. In previous series, when there was a VS, Ash lost. I hope Ash loses and takes a while to train. Maybe Valerie has to travel some place and can only battle Ash again when she comes back.
  5. L

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Re: XY076: Noibat I would like it to go to Serena. But I'd like a shiny blue Noibat. It is so cute.
  6. L

Review XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

I'm shipping Alexa and Meyer hard right, It makes all the sense in the world. And why the hell doesn't Officer Jenny know that Clemont is the Gym Leader. As if the Police Force wouldn't have a standing relationship with the supposedly best trainer of the city and owner of the biggest building...
  7. L

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

I want Meowth to think of a plan to trick Bonnie and Bonnie pretends to go along with it and then BOOM, in your face Meowth, the trickster became the trickstee.
  8. L

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Sad to see Goodra go because it is so cute and snuggly. But I'm also getting revenge on Ash for catching this Unicorn Goodra that evolves so fast while I had to train mine and they are SO SLOW to gain levels. So take that Ash Ketchum of Pallet effing Town.
  9. L

Review XY065: Kameil and Raichu Appear! Good Luck Numeil!!

We were all nagging about them using Volt in every evolution or climax moment. But that remix was so so weird. Other than that, I love Goodra, it has such a friendly goofy face. Shame it will be leaving.
  10. L

Do you consider DA its own saga?

No. I consider it a sloppy, lazy, failed period after they gave up on that saga.
  11. L

Preview XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

I wish this battle was a little later, something like XY072. Why hold a Gym battle only 9 episodes after the last one? And one they seem to want to hype as much as possible. We know Kalos will be a three year saga so we dont have that sweet DP time to really grow and deepen the story. But this...
  12. L

Review XY061: Decisive Battle in the Badlands! Fight, Numera!!

Such a lazy episode. The first one that I actually dislike in XY. First of all, I'm not a fan of Spoink and Grumpig. So bringing them back, just like the ice cream Pokémon, made me not care about them being saved which was basically the plot of the whole episode. And the TR connection was so...
  13. L

Review XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

Did you guys notice that it was Clemont that said the episode title with a surprised voice?
  14. L

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

I really like this idea, it's new and it is brave. Why not apply the customization features of the games in the anime. But to me this is very surprising. Serena is such a polarizing character with a lot of fans loving her to death and others hating her that messing with her design could go...
  15. L

Review XY055: The Weakest Dragon! Numera Appears!!

I really enjoyed this Goomy, already resenting it for evolving too quickly. This line is a nightmare to train in the games. Ash should suffer just like me! But overall great episode. Solid TR appearance, and Goomy interacted differently with a lot of characters. Afraid of Dedenne, buddies with...
  16. L

Preview XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

Re: Upcoming XY episodes - Barbaracle, Sanpei & Greninja / Froakie's possible evoluti Well, it is. Ramos is next. Clemont's is after that. I am too surprised with the evolution. I love Froakie so much, I hope he keeps the quirkiness And I love that Greninja is also appearing. I love it.
  17. L

Review XY044: Shara Gym Match! Pikachu VS Mega Lucario!!

I loved that Ash realized that the dancing wasn't his style in the middle of the battle. He only tried Tierno's because he got beat every time against Lucario and had to do something different to get a different result. But he wasn't able to master the new strategy so went back to his usual...
  18. L

Preview XY050: Dance, Yancham — Captivate, Fokko! The Dance for Tomorrow!!

Dawn's Buneary had that cute vest too. I'm happy Serena is getting the due attention. And so close to the 52 episode mark which makes me hopeful for a super special Tripokalon event
  19. L

Preview XY047: Serena's First Capture!? Yancham VS Fokko!!

This episode will mark an year of Pokémon XY. Let's hope for a great episode. I don't want another easy catch, let Serena and Fennekin work for it.
  20. L

Review XY042: Team Battle! Competing for the Hall of Fame!!

So it wasn't just me that understood that Ash asked for Tierno's help to learn how to dance while battling for his Gym Battle against Korrina. Great! I really like this type of continuity and it could make the Gym Battle extra fun. I really like the vibe of the episode. It wasn't the most...