• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Elieson

DarthWolf's Ultimate Pokémon Adventures

I did something like this...IDK if you remember my Dreamlocke. It was a blast to play all the games back to back. It really helped me enjoy the adventures, I want to follow along with you, bt yea. I'd like to see this on stream or via recording if you can~!
  2. Elieson

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I did, and overnight, I considered a possible value in it, that being, if OC gets shut down (which mods here like to do to their games), this will let me shout to the stars, just how annoyed I'd be. Other than that possibility, it's pointless to the MAX1996. catching up in a few.
  3. Elieson

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Yo Checking in as your friendly neighborhood M.O.D. Please proceed with the joining @Oricorio can you tack me into the OP plzkthx?
  4. Elieson

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

This is what you're being poked for man. Define why it's weird (if you did, please requote it, I'm catching up from being out at a skating rink for the afternoon).
  5. Elieson

Guys @AussieEevee should just post a short list of bulletpoints to summarize his stance. It'll make things way easier for everyone involved, to lop things into a simple structure for us to gaze at. I know that but I'm wondering more, why ExLight garnered your attention but LazySpy didn't. It...
  6. Elieson

omg did I have a multiquote from a differnet game?!
  7. Elieson

Pretty sure this is a scumslip right here. I repeat, PRETTY SURE THAT THIS IS A SCUMSLIP RIGHT HERE. Worth maintaining for now. Stahp you These two posts feel kinda fluffy. I don't feel like either of these posts are actually doing anything to move the game forward. May as well have just...
  8. Elieson

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUT TO THE STARS just how stupid my role is in the concept of this game. (On page 9 and there's a couple of quotes I'm preparing to respond to). After this I'm hitting up everybody in OC so get your Discords ready
  9. Elieson

Ahoy champs. I'm here to confirm now (My mom was in town and just flew home last night but traffic coming home was miserable). Time to ketchup
  10. Elieson

IF you're desperate for somebody to win one of your games, I'll join it and do it for ya
  11. Elieson

Mafia Everybody is a Different Type of Mafia Mafia [Cancelled]

Ya, I'll be pulling this down momentarily. Apologies, Max, FA and Contrainer!
  12. Elieson

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Wait did Skook know he was a drunk insanifier?
  13. Elieson

I'm still confused as heck about the dead mods, mostly how the heck would they have died, if they were able to share info with scum since they're in every PM and all, and if they count as a forced-to-be-killed 'slot' (or two slots even?) for us to win. I'd like to high-five the slot that shot...
  14. Elieson

Oh; ninja'd
  15. Elieson

Read it again!!! I had a choice to use it at any point within the first 24 hours of Day 1, but if it wasn't used by the 24 hr marker, it would just activate anyway.
  16. Elieson

So for all the people who still don't understand my role, IT ONLY HAPPENS ONE TIME, AND I AM A FUNCTIONAL VANILLA RIGHT NOW.
  17. Elieson

err [My Role]
  18. Elieson

Literally, the outcome I had expected to happen, given my dumbass role. APologies for being gone; giving up Caffeine this month for my health, resulted in me falling asleep wayyyyyyy more easily over the past two days than I thought ever possible...
  19. Elieson

Honestly, I want this, because it would only happen if Snake gives us a damn good reason to not lynch him, and if it's valid, then it turns my negative utility into a nuisance rather than a hinderance.