• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Time Breaker

This or That

Cacti. Ninja or ninjas?
  2. Time Breaker

This or That

Snowy - it's not icy, and I can actually see! Clear skies or cloudy skies (like, rain clouds)?
  3. Time Breaker

This or That

Whichever one isn't the American one. Movies in the theater or on home release?
  4. Time Breaker

This or That

Jumping the Shark because I haven't heard of the latter. Though it does sound cool. Anime: Raw, subbed, or dubbed?
  5. Time Breaker

This or That

Depends on the franchise, but most often bittersweet. Azure Striker Gunvolt or Mighty No. 9?
  6. Time Breaker

This or That

Usually Side or Up. Sometimes Standard, but rarely Down. © or ®?
  7. Time Breaker

This or That

The former. I always go for attack for some reason or another. Pistols or sniper rifles?
  8. Time Breaker

This or That

Either, I don't care. =D Flight or teleportation?
  9. Time Breaker

This or That

Yoshi (except in Smash). PlayStation or Xbox?
  10. Time Breaker

This or That

Wikipedia by several thousand miles. ... square? I guess? .com or .org?
  11. Time Breaker

This or That

The latter, I guess? Dragon Ball or One Piece?
  12. Time Breaker

This or That

Never been on a snowy mountain, so I'll somewhat regrettably pick the beach. Anime or manga (generally speaking)?
  13. Time Breaker

This or That

Orange juice as I've never played either of the games. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue? Absolutely no one will get this except Chap
  14. Time Breaker

This or That

Mind control. Apple juice or orange juice?
  15. Time Breaker

This or That

I prefer the style of manga, but there are more kid-friendly comics than manga. Dragons or snakes?