• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Rate the video game music above

7/10 It's certainly swooping and soaring. It puts it its best effort I suppose. Truly the most brilliant battle theme of the entire series:
  2. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Oh my god I love this. This feels like injecting liquid happiness directly into my bloodstream.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's got a real tense feeling to it that's pretty interesting for what I'm assuming is just a random encounter theme.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 God damn, this is already an awesome track, but after that Ducktales episode (y'all know the one), it just hits so differently
  5. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's a rather simple tune, but elegant in its simplicity. Only problem is part of it feels a tad harsh and disharmonious to my ears, which drops it a tad. And now, the best Dragon Ball game OP. Yes, even better than FLOW doing Cha-La, magnificent though that was.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Real chill and relaxing. I like it. Undertale Songs Better Than Megalovania #12:
  7. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 It's slow and a little somber, but there's a definite strength and defiance underneath all that, which I think honestly almost it more inspiring than a traditionally triumphant piece.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 It's a fun theme
  9. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 It's a definite bop, and it's got good energy, but it feels too crowded, there's too many instruments in the background fighting for dominance.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Xenoblade Song: 9.5/10 Real good, I like the melody and it's always changing up at least a little bit so it never gets boring to listen to Moon River: 9/10 Bayonetta music is always fun and bombastic
  11. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Nice fun piano melody, but I kinda wish some of the background instruments were maybe a little more pronounced
  12. Lone_Garurumon

10/10 Jake Kaufman is just a god damn master of sound design. It perfectly suits the airship in which it plays, and is just a fun tune in general.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 It does a really good job of feeling tense
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Original: 6/10 Warriors Remix: 6/10 It's not bad, but the melody just isn't clicking with me for some reason. The Warriors version also sounds slightly hollower? I think is the word I'm looking for?
  15. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Good energy and just a really fun song
  16. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 That is a fuckin' sweet guitar, and a real solid piece of music.
  17. Lone_Garurumon

9/10 Great sound and vocals, and just really suits an ending theme
  18. Lone_Garurumon

7/10 Almost feels a tad grand for a dungeon theme, and certainly not fitting for a jungle. Still a pretty good track, but not entirely fitting for what it is.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Not 100% sure how to articulate why I like this one, but I do. As side-note I'm surprised that video still exists given what's had to happen to the other Nintendo tracks
  20. Lone_Garurumon

8/10 Nice, fun theme, but the constant "la-la"s get kind of annoying. Ok so this one's from Digimon World Next Order. I know the video doesn't make it obvious, but it was the best version of the song I could find.