• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Life

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Los parents.
  2. Life

Heard someone today use "gay" as a replacement in their sentence for "stupid", which, needless to say, made me angry. Trying to use gay as a synonym for stupid just makes you look like a stupid homophobe, and frankly, it doesn't make you look cool - just like an idiot who's trying to fit in...
  3. Life

Re: What makes you angry? At the moment I am working on completing some back-to-school work for Monday (blech) and I have to answer 15 questions regarding a book I had to read. 15 questions probably doesn't seem like a big deal, right? Well, it wouldn't be, but in each question there's 4...
  4. Life

Re: What makes you angry? When people wake me up or come into my room to see if I'm awake. Not just that, but if they realize I'm awake they want to start a conversation with me... I woke up five minutes ago, do you really think I'm going to want to talk? Then they get mad at me for being...