• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

Ah yes I'm familiar with this one. I've always loved the occasional water sounds within the track, found it to be quite calming to me (not related to the track but as an aside, I also liked the statues around the lake). Anyway, solid 8/10.
  2. Tactician Karina

8/10 it's a nice listen, really loving the flute the most.
  3. Tactician Karina

9.5/10 not bad, definitely sounds like what you would expect for Star Wars; though I keep thinking it's a theme more for a major battle/war instead of a main character. But overall amazing and would definitely give this another listen sometime! I know a lot of people here don't play and/or know...
  4. Tactician Karina

8/10 I really need to replay this game again, if only for the soundtrack since it's up there in my favorite game OST's.
  5. Tactician Karina

8/10 a cool and strong military-esque theme, it definitely sounds like what you would hear for any theme regarding trolls. Okay last MHR track I swear, this time of my favorite location from 3 that returned. (I've been binging this game tbh, currently beats World as my favorite MH game):
  6. Tactician Karina

8/10 another nice track, I do get the feel of an oasis a bit but it also sounds a bit like a cave theme too. Or rather a cave theme that has crystals (like the title) and some rare gems within.
  7. Tactician Karina

8/10 oh this one is really nice, and with it apparently being associated with two of my favorite BotW characters makes it even better to me.
  8. Tactician Karina

7/10 the remastered OST is great, though I don't think this particular track is my favorite. Regardless this track would be nice to listen to for background music.
  9. Tactician Karina

8.5/10 nice slow track that does indeed give the feel of a village theme. Almost sounds like a theme for a evening or night version, but regardless still a fitting track! So I looked through my older games after I got my first Moderna vaccine dose yesterday for something to play to ease...
  10. Tactician Karina

7/10 not bad, certainly excited for this game.
  11. Tactician Karina

8/10 I quite like it, though I get more of a traveling vibe more than a lullaby tbh. Two versions to rate if you want:
  12. Tactician Karina

8.5/10 so nostalgic, I really like how they used the original theme and added in the orchestra music. Really mixes well and fits the title "Tour" in a way.
  13. Tactician Karina

8/10 a nice mix of a strong and beautiful track imo. Makes me want to actually get to this game soon.
  14. Tactician Karina

6/10 not bad, though I generally prefer Galaxy's OST when it comes to Mario music.
  15. Tactician Karina

8.5/10 another beautiful track, though it almost has a slightly sinister sound at around 1:35 that ends around 2:14, which threw me off a bit but it's still nice to listen to. At first I thought the title said luxurious, which at first I can see why this track fits it, until I realized it was a...
  16. Tactician Karina

8/10 ah such a heartbreaking track, yet still beautiful. Another enjoyable piece this game has.
  17. Tactician Karina

8/10 good theme for the best siblings (Nohr), but the Hoshido siblings theme is my favorite.
  18. Tactician Karina

7/10 overrated Zelda game but the OST makes up for it. This track isn't exactly a favorite of mine tbh, but it's good for the occasional listen or as background music.
  19. Tactician Karina

8.5/10 pretty solid. I'd argue this is a slight bit of an upgrade as well music wise, especially since it gives off Wakasagihime's theme vibes.
  20. Tactician Karina

8/10 a nice and soothing track. The track would certainly fit in FE4 until around 1:10, which then kind of-sort of has a slight FF and Kirby (specifically a winter stage) feel/sound to it.