• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

Rate the video game music above

This series doesn't disappoint easily with the music, it seems! The title makes this song sound like an overworld or map theme, but with its aggressive tempo and vibrant instrumentation, it wouldn't sound too out of place as an early-stage battle theme (assuming that it isn't actually already...
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

It definitely lives up to the spirit of its title, even if it's actually quite layered musically. You can never go wrong with the types of instruments used here to bring a nice, peaceful feeling to your song. 7/10.
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

Having heard bits of pieces of music from the other entries in this loose "series" of games — TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga — I was fully expecting to hear more in that vein with this one. Imagine my surprise when I got something completely different instead! The strings remind me a bit of...
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

Sounds about what I'd expect from that game's music based on what's been posted here so far, although I have to say that with the first one, all of the repeated "this cannot continue"(s) in the background made the song's title sound kind of ironic after a while, haha. I preferred the second one...
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

(Wow, it's been, um, quite busy since I last stopped by, hasn't it? Haven't seen that happen here in a while. Now on to the rating...) While I can't say that it really makes me think of a plateau out of context, it's quite nice anyway, with a nice mix of lush organic instrumentation and warm...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not much I have to say about it except that's a very pretty-sounding (town theme?) song indeed. 8.5/10. I see Ar Tonelico above me, haha. How about some more Gust music?
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not bad at all, although it's hard for me to attach an emotional value to it without context given that it's not quite a cut above similar-sounding tracks that I've heard before. 7/10. Now for something completely different from that:
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

Nothing too amazing overall, but still very fun to listen to, and probably very fitting for the type of game it apparently belongs to. It reminds me a lot of the techno influence found frequently in 90s-era video game music (which isn't surprising for a game released in the very early 2000s, not...
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

Sounds about what I'd expect from the series at this point, which in this case is a very good thing. 8/10. This is a song from what can be most succinctly described as the "real-life act" of Tomoko Sasaki (main composer of Ristar and NiGHTS Into Dreams). I found it in the internal music files...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

I've always had a liking for this version, as it feels like such a natural extension of its daylight counterpart. It's amazing what simply slowing things down and changing the arrangement a little bit can do! 8/10.
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

A bit too overwrought at times for my tastes, but definitely appropriate for what's very obviously a "bad ending" theme. 7/10. For the occasion (based on the title, at least):
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

Sounds quite intense, like something you'd be more likely to hear during the fight itself, haha! In a good way in this case, though; it's certainly the kind of track to get one pumped up for something and the instrumentation helps a lot with that. 8/10.
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

I don't really have enough emotional investment in the original track to like this arrangement that much, as it's otherwise your standard upbeat electronic-style stage theme and that tends to not be my kind of thing on its own. I certainly can't say that it's bad, though, just not a favorite. 6/10.
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

As lovely as you'd expect from Etrian Odyssey, which always does its opening themes well. This one isn't my favorite out of all of them, though. 7/10. Not quite spring yet, but nonetheless:
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

Sounds very much worthy as a royal family-related theme, if somewhat more subdued and somber-sounding than one might expect with its darker choice of key. I'd say that it actually sounds more interesting that way, though. 7.5/10. From a fan arrange album:
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

Another good-but-not-mind-blowing track from Undertale, although right now I think that I prefer the game's more chiptune-flavored songs vs. its more standard-sounding songs like this one, despite how kind of refreshing it is to hear the latter after multiple rounds of the former. Nonetheless...
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

Chiptune-style music is usually quite fun, but not quite 8(-bit)/10 fun this time (perhaps I've been slightly burnt out by Undertale's examples of them in particular, good as they can often be). Let's give it a solid 7/10, nonetheless. In the spirit of winter:
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

While certainly a bit different in style, it doesn't sound that too far removed from something you'd hear in one of the movies, which is a high compliment. 8/10.
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

It sounds about as lovely as I've come to expect from the series' music at this point, with lovely vocals to match. You won't find any surprises in what you'll get here if you're used to the other songs from this game that have been posted in this thread so far, but in this case, that's a very...
  20. InfiniteBakuphoon

Well, it's certainly a dark and edgy-sounding main theme to what (one might assume to be) a dark and edgy-looking game, haha. Not entirely so, though, as it does go in some different directions as it goes on, as one would expect from a main theme of its length. While it's definitely not my...