Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos?
Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that...
I think they are awesome together! And I am sure at ONE point she will a have some sort of goal, but she is just starting slow. Like for example Misty, she only traveled with Ash because she wanted a stupid bike and look how far she has come! Also, it took a while for Serena to travel with Ash...
I know really, everyone is all like RED IS BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH, HE CAUGHT MORE POKEMON BLAH BLAH BLAH! SO WHAT!? Ash is still a good character and has more friends than Origin's Red. I like Pokemon Origins but I wish it was more like the Pokemon Adventures manga.
Yeah I have some.
1. Ash is 1 million times better than Red.
2. I like Misty but she is EXTREMELY overrated
3. The order of female companions from Pokemon I like is Serena and Dawn tied, May, Misty, and Iris.
4. Diamond and Pearl is on of my favorite seasons.
5. I like Team Rocket.
I know it might sound weird and people think of any Ash's female companions making a 2nd return it would be Misty, but personally there is big reason that she would return and that is, the POSSIBLE Ruby and Sapphire remake. Now think of it, the Gold and Silver remake came out and there were...
It is AWESOME!
I hope they make remixes of other old Openings or just somehow TPCi can make their own awesome opening! Yeah it's short, but that is just the stupid commercial limit thing to get more commercials in. They will probably show the full in the upcoming movie.