• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

What Pokémon would the characters have?

I don't know much about the guy, but reading about him he's apparently a fraud at his job, but still resourceful when he needs to be, so I thought Ditto was a good fit. Golisopod is another good option, sine Jonathan is also cowardly but can put up a fight when he absolutely needs to. Nico Di...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Scyther because of her scythes she uses as her weapon of choice, or Midnight Lycanroc because she's a Little Red Riding Hood-inspired character The Phantom of the Opera
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Altaria, if only just because I think it's the most similar to Stormfly out of all Dragon-types Tigress from Kung Fu Panda
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pikachu, because both Elmo and Pikachu are the respective mascots of their franchises. They also both have a lot of basic kid appeal, which incidentally is why they both became so overexposed in the first place. Spyro, specifically the Legend of Spyro incarnation
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Deerling Maleficent
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Wooper (representing Darwin) Dipper and Mable from Gravity Falls
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Okay, since GalacticRonpa didn't put a character, I'm just gonna give another Pokemon to Link. And the one I'm going with is Ribombee, because his most common companions are usually tiny fairies. Goliath from Gargoyles
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Okay, that's actually kind of a hard one, because from what I can tell from this guy, he's a cunning and cruel individual who casually manipulates and corrupts others for what amounts to sh**s and giggles, so I guess the most fitting partners for him would be a Malamar and a Gourgeist. The...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

According to the Wiki, she's an elf with great affinity for nature, so I think Florges would be the best fit here Bambi
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Elgyem. I always associate genius characters with Psychic-types for obvious reasons, and Elgyem and Mandark have similar-shaped heads XD Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

Kartana, because of her talent in origami that she wound up using in combat. Bugs Bunny
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

Chespin, because it's a hedgehog that can learn Wood Hammer, and Amy is a hedgehog whose primary weapon is a Hammer Princess Peach
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

Rillaboom, to reference that one time he joined the Gorillaz. Firestar from Warrior Cats
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

Mightyena, because she has two pet hyenas. I'm also pretty sure that she was represented as a hyena in one instance where all the batman characters were made animals. Samus Aran
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

Charizard or Turtonator Sora from Kingdom Hearts
  16. Ghost Diplocaulus

I haven't seen the movie yet, but apparently he owns his own boat, so I'm gonna give him a Lapras. Asami from the Legend of Korra
  17. Ghost Diplocaulus

Abra, because just like Houdini it can escape from anything thanks to Teleport. Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha
  18. Ghost Diplocaulus

Escavalier Gandalf
  19. Ghost Diplocaulus

Gallade or Lucario, as he uses a hero-themed deck and these two fit that aesthetic imo Inu Yasha
  20. Ghost Diplocaulus

Gigantamax Inteleon because it clearly always has the higher ground :wynaut: Sasha from Amphibia