• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. skywaffles

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Shiny Charmander Iroh (ATLA)
  2. skywaffles

Cramorant ;) Widowmaker for Overwatch
  3. skywaffles

It's hard to tell, she's still a very new character with little information about her. But if she were a Pokemon character, I'm guessing they would give her an Eevee, or something like that. But I just remembered that she also is a medical assistant, so Audino, Chansey, or Eevee. Megumi from JJK
  4. skywaffles

I think Houndour would fit him because he's the son of Hades and Houndour is the "son" of Houndoom, with kind of represents hell. Dionysus (Greek God)
  5. skywaffles

Maybe Darmanitan? The wikia says she has bad luck, and I kinda associate Darmanitan with bad luck for some reason, and I had to chose I fire type obviously, so yeah? Sorry, I'm tired :LOL: Inumaki from JJK
  6. skywaffles

I feel like Mandibuzz would fit him FSR. Junpei from Jujutsu Kaisen
  7. skywaffles

On the wiki, it says they wear a toad mask and is an item vendor, Seismitoad, is obviously a toad and would be able to lift heavy inventory from shelves and stuff (IDK what they have for stores in OFF). It also says Zacharie is optimistic, and Chespin is known as optimistic. So, Seismitoad and...
  8. skywaffles

I think Braviary would fit him? I don't know though. I'm planning to watch that series sometime soon. Maki Zenin from Jujutsu Kaisen
  9. skywaffles

Aggron since it looks alot like the Reek Anakin bonded with in AoTC. Ace from Rainbow 6
  10. skywaffles

Rookidee because Ahsoka has a strong connection with the Convor, a force sensitive bird. And also Doublade, for obvious reasons. Alibi from Rainbow 6 Siege
  11. skywaffles

Maybe Bunnelby? Not sure sorry. Hondo Ohnaka from Star Wars
  12. skywaffles

Either Nidorita or Kabutops Suki from Avatar
  13. skywaffles

Larvitar seems like a good fit. Elmo from Sesame Street
  14. skywaffles

Torracat Yellow Guy from DHMIS
  15. skywaffles

Hmm, I'd say Sableye and Gastrodon, Sableye because it says he was an antagonist, and Sableye seems like an evil sidekick. Gastrodon because it says he's the leader of a "Port Mafia" or something like that. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I've never seen Bungou Stray Dogs" Travis Scott (Not a...
  16. skywaffles

Shiny Gallade Dooku (Star Wars)
  17. skywaffles

Perrserker maybe? Red Guy from DHMIS
  18. skywaffles

Timburr turtonator? Zarya from Overwatch
  19. skywaffles

Drizzile Iden Versio (star wars)