• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Necrozma, his ability is a dark monster that can cut through anything, even space, that description reminded me of Necrozma right away. Amber from Sofia The First.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Blaziken, he loves the color orange and orange chicken (I just hope he doesn't eat Blaziken :oops:). And a Fighting type like Blaziken would be the perfect tennis training partner. Jonathan Carnahan from The Mummy.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Dusknoir. Hector Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Chansey, he would definitely need a Pokémon that could heal him and give him luck. Chansey's japanese name is Lucky after all ;). Beni Gabor from The Mummy movie.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Sorry for recycling my old answer but it was too perfect :ROFLMAO:. Numbuh 4 from Codename: Kids Next Door.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Mudsdale. Oh I just noticed Tactician Karina answered. And for the Red Guy a red Tangrowth :ROFLMAO:. Snow White.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

You're over analizing again :sneaky:.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Phantump because both are "kids" made out of wood :ROFLMAO:. Jafar form Aladdin.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

That's for me? :ROFLMAO: For some reason I think Marshadow fits her, plus it's a Mythical and she is an spiritual being beyond our understanding. Jerry (Any of them) from Soul.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Mr. Rime. Emily from The Corpse Bride.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

I loved this series when I was a little girl, Ribombee. The White Queen from 2010 Alice in Wonderland.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

For some reason I think Diggersby fits him.Ninja'd. This was surprisingly complicated, but after thinking I think Lillipup would fit him very well. This would be a street Lillipup just like him, and although El Chavo surely would not have much to offer at least they would be good friends and...
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Yveltal. Della Duck from DuckTales.
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

Impidimp.Ninja'd. Serperior and Umbreon. Tamayo from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

Raichu. Muzan Kibutsuji from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

Servine because it looks like him, and Gastly for being related to ghosts. Mitsuri Kanroji from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

A Tepig named Pua :giggle:. Shinobu Kocho from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

Morpeko and Pawniard. Gideon Gleeful from Gravity Falls.
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

Shiny Midday Lycanroc. Eris from DreamWorks' Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

Liepard. Willow Park from The Owl House.