• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Reason behind your username

The KOTBC is my Pokemon clan me and my friends compete in at school. I won The clan tournament the last two years and am the best player so that's where I got my name
  2. K

Final 6

In yellow: Pikachu, blastoise, venusaur, charizard, snorlax, dragonair
  3. K

What was best?

Well my vote goes to sapphire mainly for kyogre but the version exclusives for the most part i liked better the one thing ruby does have though is Zangoose!!!
  4. K

Favorite things about D/P

the physical special split by far is my favorite thing
  5. K

LT Weekly Poll #32 Favourite Ranger game?

Shadows of Almia by far i loooooooooooved that game great plot good capture system Darkrai oh my arceus it was good haha
  6. K

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

Gen 4 is the only generation I compete in lol I play every gen but as far as competitive goes gen 4 is it for me and my competitive friends
  7. K

What should the next mystery dungeon game be like?

well im the kind of guy who likes to use those out of the box like pokemon such as machop i don't really like going with starter pokemon very often in explorers of time and darkness other than riolu and i guess evee the other kinda out of the box pokemon weren't really appealing to me but i just...
  8. K

Which Football Team do you support?

In the MLS the galaxy in BPL chelsea and in the serie A Juventus
  9. K

2013-2014 NCAA Basketball Thread

Kentucky wildcats title number 9 this year calling it!
  10. K

Contest Seviper vs. Zangoose

Zangoose has swords dance and close combat and it could use crush claw or return for stab its faster than seviper so i'd prefer zangoose competitively i like both their designs but id say sevipers is just a tad cooler imo pound for pound I choose zangoose plus did any of you guys read a...
  11. K

Pokemon that disappointed you on playthroughs

I was pretty dissapointed with zebstrika maybe it was just because i got a nature that butchered it's already pitiful defense and it just got steamrolled out there i didnt like it lol
  12. K

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

I'd maybe give a plus 30 to absols speed putting it at 339 mixed with his great attack stat would make it a great dark type maybe a plus 30 to blastioses defense making him even better at a countercoat combo I love blastiose
  13. K

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My favorite starter is squirtle because i love blastoise and squirtle can get mirror coat through breeding. My least favorite is chikorita because i like all of the othergrass starters better
  14. K

Best lines ever

"They call me the echo man! battle me yahoo!" Hiker outside Mt. Coronet
  15. K

Am I the only one around here who...

No i think it's stupid having hidden abilities that's why me and my friends treat gen 5 like a whole different category in competitive play Am I the only one who picks the water starter no matter what?
  16. K

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

i never ditch my starter because i always choose one that ends up working well in my team and i love starters so no except in hg i don't have any starters in tht team but i decided i was gonna do it tht way before i even started
  17. K

What's your favorite forum section?

my favorite is the writers workshop i love some of the stories on there
  18. K

I'm new...and not the most out going.

Hello welcome by the way my bro loves the miz
  19. K

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

Two things that really bother me are... First ash's lack of evolving his Pokemon I mean a big reason he never wins a league is because the show wants to keep a sense of a young trainer striving everyday to get better but how is he going to get better if his Pokemon don't strive too and evolve...
  20. K

Which of ashes rivals would you want to have a battle with?

Aj the guy with the sandshrew he would be fun to kick around hehe and Paul For an intense battle