• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Nuzleaf would fit him design wise, and Inteleon (and even Decidueye) would fit with his ability of sharpshooting with his slingshot weapon and bullets (I know it has a name but I forgot what it's called). Isuzu Sohma/Rin (Fruits Basket)
  2. Tactician Karina

So a blind man that has strong beliefs in the force and the Jedi, despite not being Force-sensitive. I'd say an Infernape since even though he has a staff and bow-like weapons, he's probably well adapted in hand-to-hand combat. I'd also give him a Decidueye to also reference his latter weapons...
  3. Tactician Karina

Going by the wiki and her design, she'd have a poison type. Ariados would fit her moniker and a spider Pokemon would definitely fit an assassin, and I'd also add in Toxicroak since it's claws can kind of reference her Grappling Hook gadget. And both 'mons can definitely fill in her "Venom Mine"...
  4. Tactician Karina

I'd say Urshifu Single Strike Style, Annie is pretty ruthless towards her opponents both in human (Reiner and her dad) and especially titan form (Levi squad and various fodder soldiers); her fighting style taught by her dad is also pretty similar to SS Urshifu in a way. Ryoga Echizen (Prince of...
  5. Tactician Karina

Nihilego since the shikigami he's able to summon is a jellyfish, and I think a literal jellyfish UB would definitely fit; also the typing fits too since iirc it had poison as one of it's abilities, and Nihilego is a dual poison type. Tamaki Kotatsu (Fire Force)
  6. Tactician Karina

Torracat. Partially cause a lot of JP fans compare him to a tiger (and indeed is even likened to a tiger at times in series as well), and partially because like Yuji it has amazing physical feats when it comes to fights. It's also friendly with those it trusts, and Yuji is definitely very...
  7. Tactician Karina

I had to look him up since it's been a while since I've watched the franchise. I'd say a Feraligatr would work for him; he's fearless, intimidating, and ruthless and Feraligatr embody these traits easily. I'd also give him an Aipom since he had a monkey with him as well, and I remember it being...
  8. Tactician Karina

Probably Incineroar since it's the only tiger Pokemon closest to her, but I'd probably add in a Mienshao as well since it seems close to her fighting style (at least from what I remember). Tatsumi (Shiki)
  9. Tactician Karina

The only thing I got from wikipedia is that he's apparently an antagonist and a skater. I'm thinking maybe a Pancham, as the description to him sounds pretty comedic to be taken too seriously, and Pancham tries to put on a tough looking persona. Mayumi Doujima (Pretty Boy Detective Club)
  10. Tactician Karina

Hmm, I'm going to give him two 'mons. One can be Audino since from what I've read he's a paramedic, and the other can be Kingdra since one of his weapons is called a Aqua Breacher. Also since he uses rifles as well, Kingdra kind of fits the look for it (and again Sniper ability lol). Floch...
  11. Tactician Karina

Going by the wiki she uses guns as her main weapons, and there is what looks like an octopus symbol for her as well; I'll go with Octillery since one of it's abilities can be Sniper. Nils (Fire Emblem Blazing Blade)
  12. Tactician Karina

(So I've only partially played three games from this series, and I'm not really fond it so this'll be pretty minor) I'm probably going with Braviary for him mainly for his design, I barely remember much about him to really look more into it (plus that wiki is pretty long so). This Pokemon can...
  13. Tactician Karina

After reading the wiki for him the one Pokemon that instantly came to mind was Polteageist, mainly because he's English and he's apparently dead lol (though knowing South Park he'll probably come back); so a possessed teapot Pokemon seems to fit him the most imo. Yoshiya Kiryu/Joshua (The World...
  14. Tactician Karina

I have only played the first game in the Legend trilogy, so the one thing I remember most about this version of Spyro is that he isn't cocky anymore, so I think a Jangmo-o fits him since Jangmo-o are humble like this version. Oof that happened lol Maybe Totodile since I think Dory was excitable...
  15. Tactician Karina

Probably a Steelix for the Man of Steel himself. Or maybe Zamazenta since Superman is extremely durable and all. Utsushi (Monster Hunter Rise)
  16. Tactician Karina

I don't know why but I think Pangoro kinda fits him, I think it's because of the constant angry look. Though Pangoro is kind to it's friends and loved ones, and Eustace cares for his mom and Muriel. Ogai Mori (Bungou Stray Dogs)
  17. Tactician Karina

Still going with Machamp like before since both are strong and can help carry allies. (this is in response to skywaffles btw) my dudes, chill for a bit lol For Woody, maybe Ponyta to reference Bullseye. Catalina (Monster Hunter)
  18. Tactician Karina

Hmm, I'm going to go with Sensu Style Oricorio. The coloring matches Emily's own color scheme and, though it's obviously referencing Japanese designs and customs, can kind of fit with her wedding dress. Maybe also add in a Mimikyu since from what I can gather from your usertitle and the wiki (I...
  19. Tactician Karina

I think a Gardevoir w/ Gardevoirite would fit her. Mega Gardevoir certainly already fits the White Queens design, but the typing can also reference her living in the Looking Glass. Shiki Ryuho (Monster Hunter Orage)
  20. Tactician Karina

This one is kinda hard, since his personality and opinions sometimes change often and is ambiguous. I'm gonna say Furfrou, he can change it's style similar to his opinions on things. Also I guess he comes from money, so a Pokemon like Furfrou would fit him in that aspect. Chocolat Gelato...