• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Bulbabrain

What Pokémon would the characters have?

probably drifloon, its a whimsical pokemon with a dark side, and considering it can learn moves like constrict and wrap to act as nooses.... Errr, im sure someone already did this, but jackson jekyl?holt hyde from monster high.
  2. Bulbabrain

Considring it can be taught to teleport, has incredible speed, and can learn odor sleuth, i would go with Arcanine for lina inverse Nigel Uno from kids next door
  3. Bulbabrain

A green car that loves the spotlight, fights dirty, and copies Lightning McQueen? Umbreon, it’s a dark type, glows in the dark, and can learn Copycat by leveling up. Kevin E Levin from Ben 10
  4. Bulbabrain

Victini. In the anime Victini wanted to see the ocean, similar to Gil, and a man with the plan needs a Pokémon that can grant victory. Severus Snape
  5. Bulbabrain

Okay, I normally feel weird about giving legendaries to characters, but I cannot see this guy with anyone except Marshadow Cameron Campbell from Camp Camp
  6. Bulbabrain

I think Drakloak would be a good Pokémon, since it’s a ghost type, which kinda fits his shadow motif, and it can learn lock on, helping hand and baton pass, which are all good Pokémon moves for basketball. Jackson Jekyl/Holt Hyde from monster high
  7. Bulbabrain

Since he’s described as an ambulance chaser, I can’t help but feel like he would have an Audino, Unova’s Pokémon Center Pokémon. It’d also help him in legal work, since Audino have good hearing. Min Min
  8. Bulbabrain

Since he’s a guy who has entire armies of undead warriors, Cofagriegus, since it makes mummies? Raven Queen from Ever after High
  9. Bulbabrain

He probably would have a Pokémon that can prank well & can do well in a fight, or at least manage to avoid one. I’d say Grimmsnarl, since it’s fur can act as restraints and it has a decent attack. Bart Simpson
  10. Bulbabrain

I feel like Munchlax might be a good fit, since he was raised by bears and ate giants meat. Maybe Pangoro,considering how brutal he is. Romano from Hetalia
  11. Bulbabrain

A kid serving the tentacled horror Slenderman, I’d probably go with Malamar or Darmanitan, the latter because Ticci’s inability to feel pain reminds me of how darmanitan can turn into a statue at low health. Italy from Hetalia
  12. Bulbabrain

Emolga, an electric type to fry the croc and octopus and a flying type to catch that damned flying boy. And besides, some Emolga can be pretty good thieves. Bowser.
  13. Bulbabrain

I think Grumpig might be a good Pokémon for either Haarlem or Haachama, since they’re warring personalities over the same body, & Grumpig is a Pokémon that can control bodies. It’s also you know, a pig, and can probably tolerate haachama’s odd cooking, and fits with their stitched pig emblem...
  14. Bulbabrain

Vivillon. Solid Snake
  15. Bulbabrain

Considering he had a dream in Edutainment and clever writing and is an ineffective villain I can’t help but think he’d be partnered with Unown, but not enough to warp reality. Like two tops.
  16. Bulbabrain

Only know her from smash, but considering she’s in space which doesn’t have oxygen, and battles a dragon regularly, she needs a ghost type that has super effective attacks against dragons. She also was good friends with pikachu in smash. So I’d go with mimikyu. Steve? From Minecraft
  17. Bulbabrain

It’s a little on the nose, but Vanillite the ice cream Pokémon seems like a perfect fit. Adrien Agreste.
  18. Bulbabrain

[ Hmm, calm, collected, shy. Doesn’t really emote much, CEO/Future stock trader. I’m thinking Alakzam for ease of teleport and future sight, and how they’re similarly low physical wise.
  19. Bulbabrain

The way he’s described as on Wikipedia (laid back, apathetic, teacher,) makes him sound a bit like nanu. So a dark type cat. I think I’ll go with purrloin both because of theft/ninja and their shared half open eyes. It’s shiny coloration looks like him mask as well. Naruto