• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Spectrier. I feel off using Legendary Pokemon in these kinds of threads, but she's accursed to embody the Horse of the Chinese Zodiac, both her human and horse forms have a generally black/dark palette, but that's not even going into her background/character. A life of being ostracized and...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

A dubious salesperson with poor bootlegging capabilities (the wikia states that he was caught once by misspelling 'hall' as 'hal' on his counterfeit hall passes) and overt prices. I'm feeling Inkay. Inkay's hypnotic capabilities will probably be a good method of 'persuasion' for potential...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Probably Kubfu. It may be an odd choice, but Phil was Herc indeedee. The fact that it could learn Pay Day aside, I think a restaurant owner like Krabs would find an animal that is instinctively a loyal, maid/butler-like servant to be invaluable for his cause. Pip Pirrip (South Park)
  4. Chidamari Sketch

His design and what I've gleamed of his personality in both the main and cartoon adaptation articles pretty much gives the impression of an unassertive bookworm archetype; so Blipbug. Nizimine Kakoi
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, I was wondering why you chose a real-life person for this thread, till I realized a movie was made about this Abagnale guy; so I guess that's a thing. Alright, so a guy who's an adept impostor who's pulled off multiple disguises with ease, huh? That's... basically a dead ringer for Ditto...
  6. Chidamari Sketch

She's aggressively meticulous in beautification and has subdued sadomasochistic desires. I think Cinccino fits her like a scarf, both due to the resonating neat-freak demeanors, and those tails could be used like whips (Ex. Tail Slap). Kukuru Anrakutei (Joshiraku)
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Mmmmm.... Espurr? It's another young creature that holds disproportionate psychical power; at least based on how the Pokedex and design characterizes it. Shion Yorigami (Touhou)
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Porygon2 and/or Porygon-Z There's already the Pokedex information noting that Porygon and its new versions become more conscious and self-aware with each upgrade and have been upgraded in an attempt to research/achieve space travel and extradimensional travel, respectively. Ruru (Magical Ruru)
  9. Chidamari Sketch

I clearly recall him being the intelligent, sane but wimpy of the trio; so Blipbug. oh my fucking god Slowbro... Yabusame Houlen (Len'en)
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Azurill. I think it makes for kind of a cute (albeit downplayed) foil for Bubbles; they're both emotional, but Azurill is generally portrayed as pretty weepy while Bubbles is generally cheery and sweet. Leopold "Butters" Stotch (South Park)
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, so what I've gathered from Wikipedia, TV Tropes and that sitcom's local Wikia/Fandom page; this guy is basically the zany, snarky, but ultimately loving father who wants nothing more than the best of his kids. My money's on Incineroar. It's a Pokemon that's based off a heel, with the...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Galarian Darmanitan. Both the Jekyll side and regular G-Darmanitan are relatively docile, while Hyde and Zen Mode serve as the excited, alternate transformed selves that both have 'ignited' their hidden Fire-elemental capabilities. Natsumi (Natsumi Step)
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Since that's the guy who activated the Death Star's superlaser on Leia's home; Yveltal was just irresistible. I really really don't like putting Legendaries in here, but eh... Randy Marsh (South Park)
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Hmm.... Arcanine? Pokedex lore consistently describes it as a Pokemon that's lauded by the public for being both majestic, beautiful, and powerful to the point that its occasionally treated akin to a myth or a 'legendary Pokemon', and its pre-evolution is touted as a loyal, order-abiding Pokemon...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

It's been long since I've watched the Shrek series (unironically; not that I was honestly into the Shrek memes, anyway), but Shrek would probably sympathize with a Pokemon that's misunderstood and considered malicious by society, just like him. So, my picks would be Mimikyu, Granbull, Bewear, or...
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, he's a deliberately hyper-powerful protagonist, and one characterized as a renegade regent with a dominating, prideful disposition. With a ruthless personality and power level befitting that of the epithet: Demon King of Tyranny, I really can't see him with anything other than a Tyrantrum...
  17. Chidamari Sketch

Using something like Pyroar and Luxray would be a tad too predictable, so I'm going with Mightyena. That's... arguably also pretty predictable since hyenas are Scar's minions; but Scar probably would prefer a second-in-command that would stay loyal to his cause out of recognizing power than...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Apparently he's the kind of character who behaves as if he knows it all but ultimately is a neurotic fool who crumbles once things don't go as he wishes.... Golisopod? Kuro (Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro)
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Slaking. Homer's associated with primates in general, and he's very much slothful. He's also got hidden potential, too; just as how Slaking is nearly as powerful as a mascot Legendary in terms of stats. Ooama no Ake no Mitori (Len'en)
  20. Chidamari Sketch

A seemingly reclusive individual who is actually rather gun-happy and aggressive against outsiders. Well, octopi are reclusive creatures, and Octillery is one that also serves the appearance and role of a tank cannon with a diverse 'arsenal' for a movepool to boot, and its ability Moody and...