• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G

Rate the video game music above

7/10
  2. G

7/10 Relaxing and somewhat soothing, yet also eerie somehow.
  3. G

4/10
  4. G

9/10
  5. G

8.5/10 Pretty good.
  6. G

6.5/10 It's alright, but it's not really my type of music.
  7. G

9/10 I really liked it. It's very emotional, and conveys a sense of hope for the future even when the situation seems grim.
  8. G

7/10 The beginning part wasn't all that interesting.The piano section was quite nice though.
  9. G

8.5/10 Very Calming and slow, yet quite powerful. Not what I expected from a driving game.
  10. G

7/10 Sounds like some sort of ritual is going on with the weird chanting.
  11. G

9/10 I listened to the entire 17 minutes. I really like the way the steady percussion drives that rather emotional track.