• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. System Error

Rate the video game music above

9.5/10. Here's one of the most famous PC game songs of all time. 6.46m views. Never played it, but it's loading screen/main menu music. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0Tmydj29M
  2. System Error

Sniping that in like 6 minutes! 7.5/10 for the original personally - has a good beat, but missing a lot of the grandiose. Tlthough crushing bastards was just as fun back in 1992. Also an amusing reminder that it was actually also a conversation theme in the original. Starting a theme I guess...
  3. System Error

Ahhh the moment where the redacted and redacted and I know context for once. 8.5/10. Here's something different: a free-to-use song. Two games you may know it from are Gacha World's boss song and Super Touhou RPG's final boss. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMBhgE6Z78
  4. System Error

4/10. Probably something that fits better in-game with ambient mood than for listening. Sounds more like a nightmare too. Now here's another one of them weird Japanese games Youtube was recommending me the OST of. This one slightly more notable, it's called Last Armageddon. This game easily...
  5. System Error

8/10. Lotus Juice Persona rap is always good. Not the best he's done though. This is the battle theme from a SNES RPG nobody on this board has ever heard of that Youtube keeps recommending to me for some reason. I have no idea what it's about, but it opens with an MGM Lion Parody, it apparently...
  6. System Error

9/10. Would need proper scene context to properly judge it though. Certainly good, but not sure how good for a VN. A.D. 2020 NEON NIGHT-RIDERS View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-rdBqhwr3dA
  7. System Error

9/10. Maybe I need context due to not frkn playing it - too much of a backlog. It sounds more like a hunting theme than a final battle theme, at least for the first 55 seconds. Pretty good after. And from one of the things in said backlog that I'm currently playing through, in flashy video demo...
  8. System Error

8.5/10, pretty comfy if slightly overly ambient. Because the impossible dream has become reality in SRW, I've started playing T again since the secrets list is fully out (even though they join like a third of the way through), and in @Juliko 's honor or something... View...
  9. System Error

8/10. Certainly doesn't not fit in-game, always found it just a bit empty instrumental wise compared to her actual theme, if that makes any sense. Now for an instrumental anime song rendition. I'll have to give a saxual content warning on this one, however: View...
  10. System Error

Original: 9/10. Mystery! Adventure! Really fits 'wandering' 20th Anny: 7/10. The instrumentalization is...ugh. Grating I guess. In recognition of it getting a new series whenever and recently reaching the movie portion in Super Robot Wars UX, here's two versions of one song from said game and...
  11. System Error

Great song. I especially like how it's a reprise of the main title screen theme. That said, screw the final boss. Instant kill with no way to protect against it except the Dragon Ring my ass. 9/10, minus half a point because of that stigma. Speaking of dragons. View...
  12. System Error

9/10. It sounds more like an instrumental version of a mecha anime opening than a boss battle. But hey, nothing wrong with that. Speaking of. Choose your destiny, any to all three choices from the game I'm playing based off my impressions of them.
  13. System Error

7.5/10. Probably maybe would be higher if I knew context for this! Time to not post some more of that! Since Ryoma posted above, and continuing my own theme, let's once again give you a choice/two for the price of one.
  14. System Error

8/10. I dunno if being trampled by T-Rexes is what you should be worried about, but it's pretty tense and all right. So I return to you with giant robots. This time, licensed ones, but from the same metaseries as before. I ask you again to choose your destiny.
  15. System Error

7/10. Has sort of an eerie calm to it. Totally fits SMT. So to make my overdue debut here. Who here likes giant robots and/or recently released games? Choose your main character! Or double your video game music and choose both!