• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chibster

Rate the video game music above

10/10 Gets stuck in my head from time to time. I love how it is used as a leitmotif in "Dancing Mad".
  2. Chibster

8.5/10 Totally wasn't expecting something jazzy! Not exactly sure why this was stuck in my head today. xD Composer: Yasunori Mitsuda
  3. Chibster

8/10 Might get stuck in my head too, actually! The Hymn of the Fayth/Song of Prayer is one of my favorites from the OST and I love how traditional sounding this one is. :) Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
  4. Chibster

7.5/10 The tune from 0:17-0:24 sounded familiar for some reason... Composer: Masashi Hamauzu Fun fact: This song is also in World of Final Fantasy, and with cellos.:)
  5. Chibster

8/10 I should really play a Mega Man game one of these days.
  6. Chibster

8.5/10 I can really hear Yoko Shimomura's style. This is definitely going to get stuck in my head soon. xD Composer: Kristofer Maddigan I don't have this game yet, but I'm already in love with the music. :)
  7. Chibster

8/10 I liked it for the most part. Maybe I'll like it more when I actually play the game.
  8. Chibster

8.5/10 Short, but I like it!
  9. Chibster

All of them are 10/10 :)
  10. Chibster

8/10 Never knew this was also the theme for Peach's castle.
  11. Chibster

Team Plasma's Theme and N's Castle 9/10 I'm definitely going to listen to all of them later.
  12. Chibster

10/10 Could never rate it anything less.
  13. Chibster

10/10 :love:"Hey! Call me a treasure hunter, or I'll rip your lungs out!"
  14. Chibster

10/10 That was amazing
  15. Chibster

8.5/10 Actually quite enjoyed it.
  16. Chibster

8/10 Sounds kind of nostalgic even though I have never heard this song or played the game. xD
  17. Chibster

8/10 Doesn't stand out too much but it's still a good song.
  18. Chibster

9.5/10 It filled me with determination. Close, it's actually from Chrono Cross.
  19. Chibster

10/10 Really fun song to combo.
  20. Chibster

7.5/10