• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Cute Charm

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Considering people have been imagining themselves in the Pokemon world since they the time of pixels and no customizations, it's probably going to temporarily go back to that. It just takes a bit of imagination.
  2. Cute Charm

Whatever you do....DO NOT go to Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, or anywhere on the internet right now.
  3. Cute Charm

What if we find out in Legends that Pumkaboo and/or Phantump were some of the pokemon that used to live in Sinnoh. It's possible they can just change her line to: "...I'm in a dilemma now. You see, I don't like ghost Pokémon very much. But, what if... What if there was still Grass-type ghost...
  4. Cute Charm

Personally, I think it might technically be happening now with BDSP. They know they can't fully go back to sprites, but they can make 3D models that look like sprites.
  5. Cute Charm

If indie games are a good indication, that sprite based retro style is very popular right now.
  6. Cute Charm

Technically the games were already in town name related colors and white.
  7. Cute Charm

Pretty much, but the way it's looking people will calm down again once Brewster and the coffee mechanic returns as well as a lot of the old items.
  8. Cute Charm

I feel like it's a faithful Sinnoh remake because they knew people wouldn't shut up about there not being a faithful Sinnoh remake after the changes made to ORAS. They also probably wanted to see how old style graphics would go over with the fans, since back during Gen 6, people were still not...
  9. Cute Charm

What if there's just a Rainbow Rocket type gym leader organization? A PWT with old style gym leaders?
  10. Cute Charm

They've only used "faithful recreation" in terms of the look and feel of the game. Nobody has said anything about the story or not bringing in Platinum stuff. I mean we're already getting Platinum NPCs and Pokemon.
  11. Cute Charm

The Poketech will more than likely be the Y menu, replacing the Y-Comm. Hopefully they keep the touch screen in handheld.
  12. Cute Charm

Right because this: Is normal human anatomy which the models are based upon.
  13. Cute Charm

The overworld is stylized. It's always been since even ORAS had somewhat shrunken down models compared to XY. But you know something, the battles in BDSP have full sized models and dynamic backgrounds with their own lighting, right? There was a lot of thought put into the game.
  14. Cute Charm

The only time the word faithful is used is referring to the look and feel of the game. Not to mention that, even with that, we're still getting Platinum only NPCs and pretty water textures.
  15. Cute Charm

I feel like Darkrai would be saved for Legends. Especially if like the Harbor Inn dates back to the time. If anything, maybe they will expand upon Giratina, have a Distortion World post game. Maybe you get a Manaphy egg kicking off the post-post game of raising a Manaphy and a Phione.
  16. Cute Charm

We went from this: To this: That is a major improvement. Also, I remember back during the XY prerelease that this was the game people wanted. Something that looked super close to the sprite bases games because the XY proportions put people off.