• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. KenzeyEevee

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

As a fan you should never be greatful, you should expect it. You pay money for it. And a Company like pokemon should have high standards Most Successful RPG Series of All Time", "Game Series With the Most Spin-Off Movies" and "Most Photosensitive Epileptic Seizures Caused by a TV Show".[122] As...
  2. KenzeyEevee

More info? It is a remake, not a new game. They arent gonna add ton of features. Besides a first trailer can make or break it for people.
  3. KenzeyEevee

You know you gonna pay more for the same game right?
  4. KenzeyEevee

Masuda's way of directing isnt my favorite tbh
  5. KenzeyEevee

Presents my bad. Still mixed feelings about it
  6. KenzeyEevee

I have mixed feelings on this direct. It feels meh.
  7. KenzeyEevee

How m Sucks that you got a crappy day
  8. KenzeyEevee

Its a shame it looks that way. Really. Its just a remake with bad animal crossing graphics. I wont pay 60 dollars/euros for this.
  9. KenzeyEevee

I hated that my stream was buffering the whole time
  10. KenzeyEevee

This look so cheap like Animal crossing, but done bad. This style doesnt fit pokemon. I wont buy it and if they dare to ask 60 dollars for this idk.