• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Enzo

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I can sorta of see where he's coming from, but the way that he speaks of the community as this sorta of ''singular minded group'' where nuances are not an actual thing rubs me the wrong way. These two are very different things that were said and are debated to this day for different reasons and...
  2. Enzo

What I'm gonna say can be interpreted as off-topic but I have to say: Aaaand this is one of the reasons why social media such as Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc are the way they are now: The format of the plataform by default doesn't really works for discussion. You basically have to summarize...
  3. Enzo

Hawlucha is such a dad to other Pokémon I love him :bulbaLove: That's actually something I will always adore about him. We never really see an male character having a more ''fatherly'' personality, don't we? It was such a fresh take on an Pokémon and I loved it.
  4. Enzo

JN's character design is 100% fine to me personally, even tho some of the characters do look weird (mainly some background characters and COTDs) imo, but man, nearly every city feels so empty. Like Ash and Goh, and maybe other character are the only on scene nearly all the time. And some just...
  5. Enzo

Actually, I just recalled this: I will NEVER forgive the anime from turning Ballonlea from this: To this: Like, why is everything so lifeless? Where are the dark colors and neon giant mushrooms? Why does everything here looks like 6 trucks carrying bleach had an spillage all over the city? I...
  6. Enzo

I mean, after Pikachu throat chopped Skyla's Unfezant with a lot of force by using Iron Tail and then hitting it with an point-blank Electro Ball he proved that he's is pretty brutal when he wants to lol. And also counting in the fact that Pikachu really lacks an true, strong close-ranged attack...
  7. Enzo

Why not Play Rough? It's a good coverage since it's an Fairy move, which is useful against Dragons, besides considering that Ash literally never used an Fairy move before (I mean they also just refuse to give him any Pokémon of that typing but yeah...) and... Considering that we have seen the...
  8. Enzo

Annnnnnd this is why I still have DP Ash as my fav version of him up to this day: He's still the Ash we know, but more mature and being challenged in both battle-wise and even as his morals, the two cases being more proemminent with Paul, but he still kept his fun and gooy side, and I never...
  9. Enzo

It's like they wanna write him as the super ultra hyper kid that cannot form an coherent phrase 99% of the time, and it's pretty annoying and has happened too many times to not be noticied tbh. And like, I don't really think it's necessarily about not understanding the character, since Ash is...
  10. Enzo

I saw an screenshot of the first Alola episode, and I can't believe I never noticed this one. So, they say that Ash and his mom got to Alola fter Mr. Mime won an lottery ticket, right? Y'all, why did the people from the lottery let an PSYCHIC type chose an ticket??? :wynaut::wynaut::wynaut:
  11. Enzo

I don't think Kiawe, Sophocles and Goh have ever hold him? Or am I wrong? :unsure:
  12. Enzo

Yeah, he is very rarely smaller than other Pokemon. They are either bigger or his size, and I just love that he climbs on people and let them pet him. It's adorable. Besides, it may also be an sort of ''defensive tactic'' (?), like he goes up on people so they don't step on him or something like...
  13. Enzo

I hope TPCi/Nintendo filled a phat lawsuit.
  14. Enzo

Going on a slighlt tangent, it pains me a little cuz I really thought that Journeys would be the perfect series to have a rotation team again. Not being anchored in a single region, meant that theoretically speaking Ash could have any Pokemon on his team, maybe even bringing some of his reserves...
  15. Enzo

You know, after seeing it getting mentioned a couple of times, I think Unfezant was done dirty. She looked like a Pokemon with tons of potential. That battle against Swanna was a godd example of that. She was pretty courageous, and like,,, you could just feel she had way more to offer than those...
  16. Enzo

Ehhhh... no??? We both know that's not true. The thing is that Rowlet was lazy and won battles with minimun training. Goh on the other hand catches everything on sight with not little to no effort, faces no challenges whatsover, any issues he does faces just solves themselves out and he barely...
  17. Enzo

I don't wanna say anything, but you did brought Cameron into this. Why is bringing Goh up in this conversation something you consider invalid when you just did the same thing with another character?
  18. Enzo

Still one of my biggest hangups about this series. Ash's team barely got developtment, and I honestly couldn't care for most of them like I cared for Ash's team in every other series (minus maybe Jouneys with maybe the exception on Sirfetch'd)
  19. Enzo

Ash's Talonflame is always gonna be a weird one to me personally. Like, it did do a LOT for the team. It battled nearly every gym battle minus Clemont's battle (which is understandable tho), and did a lot even outside of gyms. Like, C'mon, it's typing gives it the advantage against like, 4 out...
  20. Enzo

Hello sweetheart! Be welcome! :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: