• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Flaze

At World's End

The public began running around frantically once the sound of the explosion rang out, causing Zara and Emily to jump up in shock. The two grabbed Aria and began walking back to try and avoid the running crowd, though they were still confused aboutw hat happened. "What's going on all of a...
  2. Flaze

At World's End

Zara jumped a bit when she heard the man's voice. She turned to look at him, instinctively retreating back, only to feel Emily put her hand on her shoulder as she smiled at the man. "Yep, we're really happy we can see them, though it's really bad we don't have anyone to celebrate it with," she...
  3. Flaze

At World's End

Zara scanned her surroundings for Umbra and Kovu, knowing they'd probably followed her. She couldn't spot her amongst other people, even if she was sure they were there. Regardless, she'd rather forget about them for now and enjoy the moment. She let out a sigh, earning Elise's curiosity...
  4. Flaze

At World's End

Since no one had decided to specify on what they wanted to do Zara ended up deciding to go to the nearest park, she had heard of a fireworks show that would be starting on that day, as a way to celebrate the end of summer. It was weird to do that considering classes had already started, but she...
  5. Flaze

At World's End

"Nah, I'm fine," Zara pointed out, figuring she could just pretend she didn't know Kovu, it's not like he could bother customers like it was nothing either. "What should we do after we get out?"
  6. Flaze

At World's End

"Well, that still doesn't help my case here Aria," Zara pointed out with a slight sigh.
  7. Flaze

At World's End

"We live in the west continent, I've never seen those," Zara pointed out with a shrug. "Much less someone with red eyes."
  8. Flaze

At World's End

"Seems so," Zara pointed out with a frown as she glanced towards him. Elise followed her gaze, arriving at Kovu. "Is it that blond guy? He kind of looks like a girl," she pointed out.
  9. Flaze

At World's End

"That's what you're thinking of?" Zara asked with a groan and a roll of her eyes. "I don't know...maybe, he just kind of talks too much."
  10. Flaze

At World's End

"My bodyguard's brother," Zara pointe dout with a sigh as she remembered Kovu from three weeks back. "I don't know if it's a coincidence or if he was following me around."
  11. Flaze

At World's End

Zara gasped audibly when she saw Kovu, causing he rto do a double take on her seat. "Damn it, it's him," she said with gritted teeth.
  12. Flaze

At World's End

"Yeah right,' Zara pointed out with a light grin before she turned back to the bar, having the feeling she was being watche dby someone.
  13. Flaze

At World's End

"Now, now," Zara pointed out as she turned to Aria. "Let's be civil here."
  14. Flaze

At World's End

"Please, I'm not that desperate," Elise pointed out with a chuckle. "Plus, I doubt he'd give me the time of day anyway."
  15. Flaze

At World's End

"That was surprisingly fast," Zara pointed out as they got their orders, taking a sip from her tea. "And I think that'll be all for now, thanks."
  16. Flaze

At World's End

"Okay so what was that back then?" Zara asked once Matthia left, getting a shrug from Elise. "Why can't you just let me play around a bit, gee," Elise replied as she leaned back on her chair. "I was stuck at my parents place for most of the break, I need to stretch my muscles."
  17. Flaze

At World's End

"I'll have a capuccino please," Elise stated, still smiling at Matthias before she glanced at Zara, who was still trying to figure out her order. She looked up at the cafe owner for a moment before looking back down. "I think I'll have a milk tea."
  18. Flaze

At World's End

"I don't know, are you on the menu?" Elise asked with a slight smirk as she turned towards Matthias, causing Zara to poke he ron the ribs with her elbow. "What? I'm just kidding."
  19. Flaze

At World's End

"So is this the place?' Elise asked as the girls walked into the cafe, whistling as she looked at how fancy it was. There weren't many people thankfully, but the smell of coffee and cakes filled the earth. "It's pretty nice," Zara pointed out as she tugged onto her purse to keep it from sliding...
  20. Flaze

At World's End

"Aren't those like really expensive?" Elis asked as she glanced at Aria before shrugging. "But fine, I'm game if you're buying," she said with a grin as she glanced at Zara. "You guys should stop taking advantage of my position at some point,' Zara pointed out with a sigh before nodding her...