• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Ambrose7

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Because even though we know not to judge something by the cover, people can't help but do that. Hence first impressions will always be important. Now whether we make up our minds completely based solely on that impression or not, that's up to the individual.
  2. Ambrose7

Seeing Gen V numbers always makes me sad. It's my favourite gen. It had so many small things that people didn't really appreciate until they were removed. The region felt alive.
  3. Ambrose7

Not in this context. Here it refers to those who follow things without gathering more information or creating their own agency. Comes from how sheep are herded by shepherds.
  4. Ambrose7

Fairly good post and I agree with all your points. I get why people are dissatisfied with the remakes. And that's fine. I have enough empathy for those who loved Gen IV and wanted a remake similar to SwSh. My empathy dies the moment someone takes an objective stance on the appearance, however...
  5. Ambrose7

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I legitimately don't think Gen VII was a good looking gen. Only good thing about them were the human models. But environments were eh. I preferred Gen VI in that regard.
  6. Ambrose7

Ah my bad that. I misunderstood. But remakes don't usually have new gimmicks. They just borrow what was introduced beforehand. I can see Megas returning. Dynamax and Z moves on the other hand are very unlikely.
  7. Ambrose7

Sorry but regional forms have been used in two separate gens now. They are more than a gimmick and all evidences suggest they are here to stay. Completely agree. But artstyle isn't the same as graphics. And art style certainly isn't objective. This doesn't look like a 3ds game at all to me...
  8. Ambrose7

I don't need to read anything. My opinion is my own and I don't base it off what other people think. The above is not "worse" it's "different". It's very obviously a design choice. How you feel towards it is upto you. You clearly don't like it, which is completely fine. Persoanlly I prefer LGPE...
  9. Ambrose7

Dude chill. We don't know what features are there in the game. All we got was a introduction trailer. And as shown by that Austin video I shared, It's not as low effort as you think it is.
  10. Ambrose7

There's a lot of incorrect information here. Not only was Link's Awakening very well received, it sold 3 million+ copies in 10 days. Please remember Zelda games don't sell as much as pokemon. BOTW was the exception not the norm (The best selling non BOTW game is Twilight Princess which was shy...
  11. Ambrose7

View: https://youtu.be/bwsCTHag6rI So there are changes in the visuals department. It's not as "lazy" as some people put it.
  12. Ambrose7

Mate. Are you legit trolling us? I can't tell anymore. Pokemon always had offshoot projects which brought in more fans. As far as monotypes go, they did the same in gen 2. It was a design choice. Now it could have been in an attempt to keep things simple but whether that occurred due to Go or...
  13. Ambrose7

One thing I'm curious about is how we didn't see Dialga and Palkia. They are nothing new. Should have shown them. I feel like they will have new forms.